mardi 28 juillet 2015

All tyred out - alloys driving me nuts

Hi All

Well after a great year with my (new to me) Renault Megane (60 plate) the problems have begun :mad:

I have been having issues with my 17" Dunlop n/s/f tyre deflating. I had the tyre and valve checked at not 1 or 2 but 3 garages and all advised the tyre was free of punctures and no bubbles appeared from the valve. The last garage said the air may be escaping through the alloy.

I have since bought a new official Renault alloy from the dealership and the problem is just the same. :crying:

Tonight the tyre was down at about 20 psi from 36 so I estimate the loss to be about 5psi/24 hours. I put some soapy water round the rim and on the valve and no real obvious bubbles appeared.

Has anyone got any ideas or is it back to the drawing board - again checking for possible punctures over the past few days etc?

Many thanks in advance

James


All tyred out - alloys driving me nuts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire