mercredi 29 juillet 2015

renault scenic help

Good evening ive just bought a Renault scenic 2001 after a friend done my cambelt on my other car and lets say its fit for the scrap yard .
to put a long stor<y very short im really down on my luck . 2 broken feet divorce and 2 cars I cant drive. . .

the renult I ust bought had a injector leak lol .. it wasn't the injector at all but the diesel return pipe. any way ive had this fixed and now when I put my foot on the throttle the car just revs for 10 sconds or so .. turn the ignition off but it still revs its nuts off .. . . .

don t get me wrong it don't do it all the time. but it surely cant be good for the engine when it happens .. its a 1.9dci

please any advice is more than welcome-. :d

regards paul


renault scenic help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire