mercredi 29 juillet 2015

scenic 2 lumpy on tickover when cold any ideas?

Hi I have a 2003 1.5 dci scenic 2 every morning I start it it starts first time every time but does run a little lumpy like its missing but when it warms up its fine and I am still getting over 50 MPG round town.
so I looked under the bonnet and saw air in the fuel lines up by the primer and in the pipes running back the the fuel filter. So I changed the filter just in case and its still the same, I shook the filter and checked for metal particles but couldn't see nothing but my eyes aint that good anyway lol. would this be a injector fault and would a leak off test show the fault as somewhere is sucking in air.

thanks


scenic 2 lumpy on tickover when cold any ideas?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire