vendredi 31 juillet 2015

A few smilies!

I refused to believe my road worker father was stealing from his job, but when I got home, all the signs were there.


did you hear about the pizza delivery man who was found dead in his car covered in olives, peppers and ground beef.
The police think he topped himself.


Last night my wife sent me a text, saying she was in Casualty.
When I got home I watched all 50 minutes of it, never saw her once, the lying sod. She still hasn't come home yet. I'm starving.


How do you kill a circus?
Go for the juggler.


you can determine the sex of an ant by dropping it in a bowl of water. if it sinks...girl ant. if it floats ...boy ant

************************************************** *********************************************


A few smilies!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire