mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Swap twingo GT headunit for twingo rs line

The headunit in my twingo sucks. It's the update list with the integrated screen, which means its only capable of CD and FM. I tried to add an aux cord as it has the aux socket at the back, but it doesn't work :(

I was wondering if it was possible to swap it out for a Bluetooth head unit form a twingo rs. It has all the stuff i want: bluetooth, aux and hands free plus it would still look relatively stick.
Does anyone know how different is the wiring? Is this swap at all possible?

P.S - I don't want an aftermarket head unit as they don't match my beige interior. If you know of something that would fit please let me know.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk


Swap twingo GT headunit for twingo rs line

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire