mardi 28 juillet 2015

I can't look that old!!!

Ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, surely i can't look that old?

Well ...... You'll love this one!




My name is wendy mullen and i was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist.

I noticed his dental diploma,which bore his full name.

Suddenly, i remembered a tall, handsome, dark haired boy with the same name had been in my secondary school class some 40-odd years ago.

Could he be the same guy that i had a secret crush on, way back then?

Upon seeing him, however, i quickly discarded any such thought.

This balding, grey haired man with the deeply lined face was far too old to have been my classmate.

After he examined my teeth, i asked him if he had attended underdale secondary school .

'yes, yes i did. He beamed with pride.

'when did you leave to go to college?' i asked

he answered, in 1965. Why do you ask?

'you were in my class!' i exclaimed.

He looked at me closely.



Then the ugly,



old,



bald,



wrinkled,



fat arsed,



grey haired,



decrepit,



barsteward
asked..
'what subject did you teach?'


I can't look that old!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire