mardi 28 juillet 2015

Megane short on power

Hi I have just bought a Renault Megane 52 plate 1.5 dynamiqe for cheap I am a little short for money. I have had a number of issues since owning the this car for one week.

first was the battery this would not hold charge after I replaced this I had problems with the key card not being detected when it did start white smoke poured out and check injection message appeared. The smoke would only come out once started also engine started to sound like in was hollow (hard to explain).

then on Sunday night driving home I lost all power and car shut down I lifted the bonnet to find that the lead to battery had slipped of must not of tighten enough

the car will not start at all now its firing up but engine does not seem to fire

as I know next to nothing about cars could any one shine a light on this as I m really worried



I have only had the car a week and the garage I bought from dragging there heels as was a cheap car

my problem is that the bloody thing wont start and as been nothing but a disaster since I bought it first was the battery that would not hold its charge after replacing this I then had issue with the key card not being detected.

I then struggled to start this when bin stood overnight or when I was at work bellowing out white smoke when I eventauly got the damn thing started. Then came the check injector message which came on when started , after all that when driving home I lost all power electrics engine the lot. I lifted bonnet to find the battery positive lead had jumped of the battery this I must admit was my own fault did not tighten the bolt enough.
Now it wont start at all and the starter motor fire but no reponse from engine.

I have bought a complete and utter crap wagon or is there anychance this can be fixed bearing in mind I have jack all money


Megane short on power

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire