vendredi 31 juillet 2015

feckin needs

> > > One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well,
> > > the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says
> > > "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me".
> > > I said "WHAT????!!! What was that?!"
> > > So she says the words that every husband on the planet dreads to
> > > hear...
> > > "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough
> for
> > > me
> > > to satisfy your physical needs as a man". She responded to my puzzled
> > > look by saying,
> > > "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the
> > > bedroom?"
> > > Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night I went to sleep.
> > >
> > > The very next day I opted to take the day off work to
> > > spend time with her.We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping
> > > at
> > > A big, big unnamed dept store. I walked around with her while she
> tried
> > > on several different very expensive outfits.
> > > She couldn't decide which one to take so, I told her, we'll just buy
> > > them all. She wanted new shoes
> > > to compliment her new clothes, so I said "Lets get a pair for each
> > > outfit".
> > > We went on to the jewelry dept. where she picked out a pair of
> > > Diamond earrings. Let me tell you...she was so excited. She must have
> > > thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she
> was
> > > Testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet, when she doesn't
> > > even know
> > > How to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said,
> "That's
> > > fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of
> the
> > > excitement.
> > > Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said,
> > > "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier".
> > > I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't
> > > feel like it". Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped
> > > with a baffled "WHAT???!!!" I then said, "Really honey! I just want
> you
> > > to
> > > HOLD this stuff for a while.. You're just not in touch with my
> financial
> > > needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a
> woman."
> > > And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me I added,
> > > "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy
> > > you?"
> > >
> > > Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.
> > >
>


feckin needs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire