mardi 28 juillet 2015

Kangoo II (61 plate) - Suspension options?

I've owned my late 2011 Kangoo II since the start of November last year and have been tidying it up ever since. I recently upgraded from the 15" steel wheels with 195/65/R15 tyres to 16" alloys and 205/55/R16 tyres. The next thing I'd like to do is address the "boatiness" of the suspension by stiffening it up and also dropping it slightly, no more than 25-30mm to fit the wheels and tyres in the arches better.

I have had very little luck with finding bolt on parts to do this. It seems that coilover kits and lowering springs exist for the MK1 Kangoo but not the MKII. Searching for Scenic parts (which the Kangoo is derived from) has also been a bust. Does anyone know if it's possible to lower and stiffen up the MKII Kangoo and if so, how? If it comes to it, I'm prepared to have a custom set of coilovers made for the front and lowering springs/shocks for the rear. Thanks in advance.


Kangoo II (61 plate) - Suspension options?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire