vendredi 31 juillet 2015

help!!! MPG calculator

Hi,
I have an 03 plate, 1.4 petrol, Scenic.
(appologies if this is posted in the wrong section)
Yesterday, for the first time ever, the car didn't start first time, it thought about it & then cut out. Second time it started with a bit of rev and was then fine. I drove it round for a bit then parked it up until this morning.
So I started it up today, just to make sure it was OK and it started first time, however, I noticed that, whilst stationary, the MPG calculator and the 'miles to refueling' (?) calculator were both counting down like a clock (the fuel tank is 3/4 full).
I drove around for a bit and both calculators started counting up, but began counting down again every time I stopped at traffic lights.
I know NOTHING about cars, so my questions really are;
Is this a major problem?
Would the counting down be connected to the poor starting?
If the calculators count down to zero, would the engine cut out?
Thanks from a newbie....


help!!! MPG calculator

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire