vendredi 31 juillet 2015

How to find my car's spec?

Hi

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to find the full spec for my car but can't seem to find a way.
The info books etc which come with the car refer to the car in general but clearly there are variations like petrol or diesel models, engine size, model (such as dynamique, expression etc) and how the car was sold with or without extras. I see things listed but then wondering if they are standard features on all or optional extras/on certain versions. For example, the book refers to things like heated seats, heated mirrors, folding mirrors, rear parking sensors - but i'm certain it's not got many of these!
My car is a 2007 1.4 16v Expression petrol.
How can I find out all this car has (besides the obvious trying stuff and looking for it all to see what's there and what's not).
thanks :)


How to find my car's spec?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire