jeudi 30 juillet 2015

renault fluence 1.6 16 valve clutch kit failure of

It's JLawyer- the mileage on my vehicle is only 52800 km and this is the 3rd clutch failure I've had.. the first total failure was at 18000km and second one was at 29000km and now once again. Renault SA failed to entertain any of my claims under warranty.

I am extremely frustrated and feel like torching the vehicle outside the dealership where I bought it but when the car is running well it's a beautiful and exceptionally comfortable car to drive.

Bottom line I'm not prepared to spend another R9000.00 for the dealership to replace it. Can anyone assist with who manufactures the O.E clutch or a very decent OEM replacement and their relevant parts numbers

Thanks


renault fluence 1.6 16 valve clutch kit failure of

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire