lundi 27 août 2018

2009 Megane Coupe not starting

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
2009 Megane Coupe not starting
Well first thing to go majorly wrong with the car that i need help with lol

Went to start car turned over a couple of times and then went dead. Tried it a couple more times clicked very fast then stopped, display went off and came back on again.

Electric windows work and display is fine as is radio with out trying to turn engine over, so is central locking.

So........

Flat(ish) battery or knackered starter motor? Or something else?

Called AA out and then apparently arriving in next hour but wondered what you guys thought.

Oh and its more than likely original battery i would assume.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Paddington

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ted.JPG (57.4 KB)
Laguna Central Locking fault
Hi can anyone please help? I cannot open the hatch door on my laguna sport tourer. The central locking works on the other doors but not the hatchback. And in the boot i've got my tools!
ESP on Grand Scenic 1.6
Hi all

Was driving along today, braked and suddenly the ESP off sign flashed on. I lost power, a sign came on saying "Press Clutch and Start button" I pressed these and then the car seemed to restart itself and ESP On showed.

This happened every time I braked. I was able to get home using mostly gears.

Does anyone have any suggestions? No mention in troubleshooting section of book. I filled up with petrol today and it was def unleaded I used. Thanks.
Noooooooooooooo
I was in the pub with a mate when I pointed to two old pi55 artists sat at a table opposite us.
I said to him " Look at those two, that'll be us in a few years time"
He replied "Yer daft old tw*t, that's a mirror":frown2:
2006 Renault master airbag light has just come on
HI
My 2006 renault master airbag light has just came on today while out and about in the van. Had the diagnostc machine plugged in but no codes were found.
Following reading a few posts on the forum I disconnected the battery and checked the wires and plug under the seat and all seems fine. (when i disconect the plug from under the drivers seat then reconnect the battery the airbag light is still on) Any other ideas where the fault could be?
Don't watch this
Just heard that HOLBY CITY kills more people than smoking. At least I think that's what they said (I was stuffing my face with crisps at the time).
….. maybe they said OBESITY
just a little test
Please don't reply in this thread

I want to know though if once read this thread stays on your thread lists or disappears.

Thanks
Hello
Hello just a quick introduction, I'm Jordan from the Midlands, on my 3rd clio now.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire