vendredi 31 août 2018

Check injection warning, any help

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Check injection warning, any help
hi, on saturday I broke down, car would not start and it showing "Check injection" warning on dash, ftted a new fuel filter drove okay fo a day, and today broke down again same fault, any help
What alloy wheels are these?
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone here knows what the name/code of these alloy wheels are. I've looked what feels like everywhere and have not turned up any results :/

May be tempted to get some if i can find out the name for them >:)

If it helps, I believe they are 14" and for the old Megane Mk1.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	Megane 1 Alloys.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	166947  
Top up oil warning 04 Scenic 1.9dci
Hi

Over the last month or so when I start the car I have randomly been getting a message on the dash (Top up engine oil) and the service light will be on, this would stay on until I turn the car off, I could fire it back up again and it wont happen or it could do it 5 times in a row. I have been checking the dip stick and the oil is just under the full mark. I was told it was the oil level sensor which 2 day ago I changed it and all was good until tonight the message came back and my oil if fine. Anyone had this before or is there something else I should be looking at and it had a service 3 months ago :frown2:
2004 Espace 2.0T ABS problem
I have bought a Espace IV with an ABS problem that I need to fix.
Have tried to read the fault codes with DDT-2000 and a VAG adapter but not manage to make it work. Read only ECU live values.
Fuses seems OK, will double check that I have measure all of them (2 or 3?)
Have tested the signal voltage on the sensors for all wheels with a brake out connection. Goes between 11.1 to 11.3V and seems to change evenly all the way around when I turn the wheel.
One of the rear sensors has a 50mV lower voltage and changes from 11,05 to 11,25V. Does this matter? Does it need to be changed?
Next I will locate the ABS control module, check all the wiring and measure the wheel signals again directly in the inputs.

BUT I realize that I need to read the ABS fault codes to come any further.
What is the best DIU code reader for older renault? That works for reading/clearing codes and is easy to use? iCarsoft? CAN CLIP? A more simple stand-alone reader with a display? Please advice me:)
Does the ABS relay often fail on these cars? Other things that is easy to test?
Scenic 3 1.5 DCI clutch replacement.
Has anyone done one and dou you need to drop the sub frame?
Thanks in advance.
Fuel Gauge Stuck On Full
Hi

I have just bought a Renault Clio Diesel Eco 2015 1 month ago and last week I filled the fuel tank right to the top, and it clicked a few times until the pump wouldn't let me put anymore fuel in.SInce that date I would say I have done approx 100 miles and the fuel gauge hasn't moved.

Will this correct itself? Is there a problem that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance
Hazard switch clip?
My hazard lights come on every time I start the car, which I have concluded is down to the ECU and an expensive repair.
But the problem is that the switch comes out of its holder. How is the hazard switch held in normally?
Megane 1.5dci key card
Hi all. I have just started having a problem with my key cards for my 2009 1.5dci megane estate again. The cards open the doors with no problem but when I insert it into the card slot and try to start the car, the dashboard says key card not detected. Taking it out and placing it back in again maybe several times seems to work. Last time I had this problem my garage said it maybe the card slot needs replacing.

Has anybody else had a similar problem and if so how did you overcome it.

Thanks in advance.
megane no start help
hi folks, new to this forum after having a Master camper which ran like a dream and never gave any issue I am struggling with a megane (1.6 petrol on a 56 reg plate) and hope someone can help. the car will start and run fine for a while it then cuts out and will not start for no apparent reason. it will turn over and displays braking issue, the abs light comes on and the stop light! I leave it for 10 mins and try again and it will start? it is showing no error codes and has just had a service ie filters oil etc when it is running it is fine no juddering etc but then it just cuts out for no apparent reason, I have read somewhere that the crank sensor could be a cause of this but not have a megane before I am unsure. can anyone out there shed some light on this please. I am a semi confident mechanic but this is baffling me! would a diagnostic pick something up? any help would be gratefully received :frown2::frown2::crying2::crying2:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire