vendredi 10 août 2018

Clio Mk2 Starting Issues

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Clio Mk2 Starting Issues
Hi all,
I'm struggling with my car and hoping someone can help.
I have a 2002 Renault clio authentique, 1.2 litre.

Over the last week or so my car has been struggling to start and sometimes when driving it'll just cut out. Usually when stopped idling. Other times at low speeds in first gear.

The issues were getting worse and worse until today when my car refused to start. Wouldn't crank at all.

I had a friend bump start it and it seemed fine until I turned it back off where it refused to start again.

I've recently changed the starter motor and the batter so I doubt they are the issue.
I haven't seen any fault codes using a Bluetooth obd reader but that could be wrong.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
1989 Renault 5 Campus Heater Blower Intermittent
Real quick question, now the 5 is running I've turned my attention to other bits & ive noticed the Heater blower seems to work now and again. I've pulled the actual fan out and checked that and it spins up perfect, I've tried another known working heater control panel and still the same.

When it stopped working the other day I gave the dash a bang and to my suprise they started working again so I'm guessing it's a loose connection somewhere? Are there any known weak points which I could check? I've got another heater box ready to go in but I really don't have the time to pull the full dash out unless I really have too and if it's a dodgy connector somewhere it'll probably not solve it anyway.

Thanks in advance.
Police
...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20180808-WA0000.jpg (71.9 KB)
Megane 3 1.6 16v manual gearbox top up
Hi, I recently drained gearbox oil on a Megane 3 and can***8217;t find a fill point any help would be appreciated.
Clicking wheel
My car has just been for an interim service and mot now I have it back I've noticed a clicking noise coming from my front driver side wheel it only does it when driving forward no noise when I reverse, nothing in the tyre as I had a new one put on today, is this something that could have happened during the service/mot ?
Help for newbie please
Hi we have a Renault grand espace v6 3 Ltr diesel. Been great since owning it. Recently a small amount of black smoke could be sceen on heavy acceleration not a lot but noticeable. In my wisdom I thought a fuel injector cleaner might clean and maybe help..... 30 miles on route to a camping holiday the carry started massively struggling and vibrating as if an injector was down. We nurses the vehicle another 100 miles and filled the tank thinking if my chance it was anything to do with the additive / cleaner..... no problem now exists and struggles to get over 30mph. Changed air and fuel filter and car ran perfect for 5 miles and now the shaking is back?!? Any ideas would be gratefully received.
No injector faults found on plug in however an intake air flow thing had a fault... faults cleared and told to try it and fault still exists
Auto Start Stop
Hi guys just wondering keeping auto start stop deactivated makes any difference to the car performance is it bad to keep it off as it really annoys me so every time I start car I turned it off
Renault Megane 1.5 dci
Scenic gear change procedure
Hi,
My daughter has just bought a 2002 Scenic 1.6 fidji.
She is having trouble finding 5th gear but particularly 6th. What is the correct procedure? Do you need to use the gearstick collar to change into these gears.
Any advice greatly appreciated.

Batty
Aircon Rad
Hi all, I have a 2010 Clio Dynamic Tomtom 1.5dci estate car, RF10 NPX and I need a replacment aircon radiator, but cannot find a part number on mine, can anyone tell me exactly which rad I need to look for?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire