samedi 18 août 2018

Clio Dashboard Melting

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Clio Dashboard Melting
Help I need someone to look at this problem for me. My 2016 (December) Clio has been showing a kind of melting in the pattern on the dashpad. It usually has a diamond pattern, but very early on, before the first service, I noticed a little area that had blended in pattern. I reported it to the dealer and nothing done. It spread, both sides of the dash and now in the middle. It starts that the pattern blends together, then raises up, then bubbles then blisters. I took it to an independent expert and he pointed out that the entire dashboard is warping. Renault has said it is not a warranty issue. I have a 5 year unlimited warranty. They have said it is pressure on the dash. I am a 59 year old woman with a heart condition, so I am not Thor! It is literally spreading before my eyes. Renault will not even have an expert look at it. I have taken it to 8 independent experts and all have said it looks like a type of vinyl cancer or a problem with the adhesive under the top coat. I really want my little Clio fixed but Renault have just pushed me aside. Help, am I imagining this? We don't use anything on the dash. I have used a dry microfibre cloth to keep the dust off. Don't have air fresheners or anything on the dash. Please can your experts here let me know what you think?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	image8.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	166775   Click image for larger version
Name:	image9.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	166777   Click image for larger version
Name:	image11.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	166779   Click image for larger version
Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	166781   Click image for larger version
Name:	image4.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	166783  
Trafic clutch problem
Hi all the clutch pedal on my 08 2.0 trafic dropped to the floor. I noticed a puddle at the front end and looked underneath finding a pipe hanging loose with like an L shaped plastic end on. It fits into the back of the gearbox but I assume the system now needs bled. Any ideas please what has caused the pipe to come out as it seems a tight fit now its back in place. Also any tips on bleeding the system please. Cheers
Check Injection Message
Hi i have a Renault megan***8217;s ***8220;05***8221; reg mk2 1.5 dci 86 bhp, just recently the check injection warning message has came on, it is starts quite bad only/mainly on the 1st initial start up from cold, (8-10 hours or so since last start/run) then starts & runs ok once above 1200-1500 rpm,it is idling & running a little heavy below 1200 rpm & on tick over, but once revived & or driven above 1200 or so rpm it runs & sounds fine, any thought or ideas woulbe welcomed & appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any help & kind regards.
Trafic radio change
Hi I've got a 2002 Trafic with a tuner list radio and was wondering if anyone has ever changed it to an update list with the display in the panel above.:nerd:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg tuner list radio.jpg (21.4 KB)
New to here please help me
I have a Renault Clio 14 plate. A month ago my car went in as the seatbelt sensor was going off a lot even when no one was in the seat, nothing on the seat and even when the belt was plugged in. I got a new part but since my cars been back in twice. The noise is still going off usually when I go around a corner/roundabout over a speed bump that sets it off and can go 20 minutes straight! However, garage is telling me there is nothing wrong with the car. It is driving me crazy!! Renault have been so helpful and even kindly contributed to the cost as my car was a month out of warranty. They are now covering this part fully under warranty but garage is persistent that there is nothing wrong with the car. Past two times I have had the car back a few days before starting again. I Have even shown a video of this happening to the technian. I just do not know what to do and desperate to just have my car back fully working again. Thank you in advance
New Roof
S2 did you apply for and get the contract to fit the new roof to our hangar??????




We need to make a claim on water damage >:)>:)>:)
megane alternator noise
have a 2005 1.5 dci megane, there is a high pitched noise coming from the alternator that gets louder as revs increase, put the screw driver to my ear then the alternator, i think it might be the alternator clutch. can these be bought, easy enough job? or best changing alternator
Additional 12v socket
Has anyone added another socket in their kangoo before? I have a blank panel I can mount one on and want to splice it into the existing sockets wiring. Just unsure on +/- and earth orientation as the wiring colours seem to change throughout all the components. TIA.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	FB_IMG_1534515208589_1534516567302.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	166789  
Fluence 2014 Tdi - engine Failure HAZARD every Drive randomally for the past 3 years
so i got the fluence from my uncle cus he got new car

the Engline FAILURE HAZARD comes so much times like every drive out side the city on my way to work - and sometimes i already know when it gonna appear-example when i on 100kmh and leave the gas after 15 seconds it appeard and its feels like the turbo sut down and everytime the gear change it get bumpy

he told me he ived with that 3 years dont ask me why he didnt do something about it eh told me he tried to go the mechanics but thay didnt know what the problem

maybe someone here know something to do or what could be the problem its very anoying

srry for bed english

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire