jeudi 23 août 2018

Smile

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Smile
"Look..for the last time, I don't have a problem with the tight fisted, money grabbing barstewards." Says Jeremy Corbyn during his four day visit to Scotland.
2001 2.8 dti floor based 5 spd gear stick gear cables to dash mounted 5 lever.. OK?
Hi all,
About to lift out box and engine on my donor 2001 2.8 dti Movano tomorrow. Gearbox and engine are really really good, body is falling to pieces literally, they're going into my 2004 2.5 dci 100 that had a 2.8 dti lump & gbox fitted before my purchase and has since dropped a valve hence big swap over, I bought with dodgy 1st gear on gearbox and a sloppy all over shop dash gearstick but now bit worried about cable compatability as I'm sure mine has lift reverse on gear knob and donor just slots lovely in off floor gearstick.
Came to undoing the gear cables which I've neve come across before only ever worked on my saab and am a little stumped for removal, what's that little metal folded pin thing going through, is that tapped out? I only quickly looked at as started raining badly so didn't have chance to work out removal and now pecking my head and can't find out.
Thinking I'll remove from gearstick side and take with on engine removal, good idea?
Any advice anyone please. Cheers
T I A.
"PARKING BRAKE FAULT" Error Code OBD2 Reset Renault Laguna 1.5Dci Mk3 2011
Can anyone help with this problem, it is a Renault laguna Mk3 1.5dci 2011 and the dash says "Parking Break Fault" message codes , also the electronic handbreak red light Flashes... how do i correct and get rid of this message ? what is the best OBD2 tool to reset it ... any help i would be greatful..thanks

i have uploaded the problem on Youtube :


I have Driven the Car and it works fine, Breaking is Sharp too..no problems, i even drove and parked on a Hill and the car does NOT Roll at all when the Electronic Breaks are applied.***65279;


If there is nothing Wrong with the Parking Breaks then could i use an OBD2 scanner to reset it ? If so Which is the Best one at Low Price ?

Any Helpful Advise Would be Appreciated ... Thanks in Advance !

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	renault_laguna3_1.5dci.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	166863  
Oil yellow and burning rubber smell from bonnet?
hi, I have a 2010 Renault Clio imusic 1.2 petrol, recently I've noticed a really bad burning rubber smell under the bonnet after I drive the car even if it's only a 5 minute journey, also when I open the oil cap it's filled with a thick yellow paste inside, there is only 68000 miles on the car and it was filled with oil about a month ago. any ideas what could be wrong?
Electronic Handbrake Help needed Pleassse
I am at my wits end - Please could someone offer me any advice ?
So I have taken the handbrake motor off the car and had it repaired and fixed - both cables have been replaced and it was all looking lovely and new. I've bolted the box down and connected the cables to the callipers - replace the rear pads and given everything a good clean up. But the problem is that the handbrake still doesn't work. there seems to be no communication from the switch to the box. The lights are still flashing on the switch so I am assuming the fuse hasn't gone. Ive tried the reset procedure detailed in this thread but nothing seems to work. Please help. Happy to pass on any knowledge Ive gained getting this far. Thanks everyone
Mk8 civic idle issue
Hey guys, twice in two days my civic has started up fine but then lost revs to the point where it stalls, I was wondering if it could be as simple as changing the spark plugs and fuel filter, any advise is appreciated thanks
Problem opening passenger door with key card **Fixed**
I have recently purchased a 2011 Renault Laguna Coupe Monaco GP. all is well but the electronic card that should open the doors doesn't always open the passenger door. I need to reach across the car and pull the internal door handle. Does the door need a new lock / solenoid or are the key card batteries low, of something else?
I think it may be time to say goodbye to motoring
Looks like we motorists are going to get it in the neck once more..:steam:


https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...ign=wales_main
Kangoo and ABS/SERV light
Hi I have a Kangoo (Expression) 06, automatic.

*Already posted at end of very old thread on similar topic but its in 'Wheels/tyres' so not sure it will get picked up so I'm reposting here in 'Brakes'. Hope that's OK*

Started with grating graunchy noise when I braked at low speeds. More recently, if I go onto 'A' road and go beyond 45mph and brake the ABS and SERV light comes on. Goes off again once I've switched off engine, parked up for a little while and then set off again.

Garage says I need new drive shafts -- one side will be about £170 and other side would be £380: or if both done at once, £550. Says they'll have to take the car in and examine before they know what needs replacing.

I know next to nothing about cars but reading the old thread in Wheels and Tyres I'm not sure the garage's diagnosis is correct. Could it be sensors and something cheaper. I'm loathed to spend that amount of money quoted above on a car I was hoping to sell in about 2/3 months time.

Wonder if anyone has any advice, please

Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire