jeudi 9 août 2018

Removal of air con pressure switch

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Removal of air con pressure switch
Hi I have a 2006 Megane 1.4, wanted to know how to remove the air con pressure switch located next to the Condenser.
I have been able to get a good look at it, though could not really see, how it is secured in place (to air con pipe form condenser)
and was afraid to try removing it with out knowing how it is actually attached.
does anybody know how it is attached?

thanks
Renault scenic ii window fault
Hi I'm new here and not very technically minded. I have a 2005 renault grand scenic 1.6 and I've just hd the clutch replaced after the slave cylinder had popped. Since then the passenger side window has been going crazy! Going up and down by itself and dropping down slightly when double locking. The rear windows having worked for a while. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
Renault master dash and heaters not working
Hi all. Was wiring up a couple LEDs in the back as lightin is very poor but forgot to pull the fuse when doing so and think I may have fused the dash as showing stop light braking failure message and speedo and heaters now not working, is this just a case off a couple blown fuses or have I seriously messed up something. Any help would be greatly appreciated cheers
1999 renault master 2.5 d doesnt start
hello, i have bought a used 1999 renault master 2.5 d with 350000km, what is wrong with the engine, it starts ok but sometimes it doesnt want to cranck the engine, the starter is not working sometimes. When i turn on the key it just does klick and nothing else, then when i leave the car standing for one or two days it will start again but if i ride it again and if i start it more then three times in one day the same problem will occur, battery is ok. thanks for info
Newbie to Renault and this forum
Hi everyone, new to the forums. Just got myself a Renault Scenic 2014 Dynamique 1.5 , love the car but will need a little help with a few things.
Lost Keys
They weren't in my pockets. Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car. Frantically, I headed for the parking lot. My husband has scolded me many times for leaving my keys in the car's ignition.
He's afraid that the car could be stolen. As I looked around the parking lot, I realized he was right. The parking lot was empty. I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that it had been stolen.
Then I made the most difficult call of all to my husband:
"I left my keys in the car and it's been stolen." There was a moment of silence. I thought the call had been disconnected, but then I heard his voice.
"Are you kidding me?" he barked, "I dropped you off!"
Now it was my turn to be silent. Embarrassed, I said, "Well, come and get me."
He retorted, "I will, as soon as I convince this cop that I didn't steal your damn car!"

"Welcome to the Golden Years"
Renault master radio or sat nav not working
Just bought a master and noticed the radio does not work , it has power as it takes a CD and ejects it but does not play or react to any other button also the sat nav comes up with the start up screen and then just displays the time? I'm yet to disconnect the battery as I don't have the radio code. Thanks Arran

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Laguna Fuel Cover Spring Clips
Hi, wondering if someone can help me. I am trying to source 2 plastic clips/dampers that hold the fuel cover open or closed. The car is a Laguna 2, 2002. The clips are not showing as a separate item in the Renault Parts list, but I thought maybe someone has had this problem before, and found where these items can be bought.
I have included a picture of the item.
Any help would be great.
Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	fuel cap clip.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	166607  
No central locking
Hi I have no central locking or immobilizer light no start on Renault traffic 2litre 07 checked fuses nothing. I pulled a ,60amp fuse in a 1.9 and it causes same problem

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire