mardi 7 août 2018

Newbie

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Newbie
Hi I've just seen this site. I've just brought a meghane convertible 2005. So I thought I join so hello everyone. Also a warning sign has come up change card battery. Help ***x1f64f;***x1f64f;***x1f64f;
Modus dashboard removal
Hi folks,

My Modus air-con system has a leak, but despite doing everything it can with pressure testing and dyes, my garage can't find the source of the leak in the engine bay. They say it's probably in the cabin, which makes sense because you could smell the oil when the air-con was running. The garage don't want to remove the dashboard and suggested I go to the Renault garage, which I don't want to do.

Just wondering how easy it would be to take the dashboard out myself and see if I can see where the leak is.

Any suggestions?

Al
2001 Cabriolet ICV
I just bought another Megane Cabriolet and it has a small fault. When starting from cold it takes a good few turns before firing and idles erratically for the first minute or so, once warmed up/not necessarily hot it will restart and idle without problem. I suspect the ICV Idle control valve, I have a spare but is there any special way of installing it. Could it also be a petrol pump problem in as much that the system loses pressure when stopped for any length of time, there are no obvious leaks. Car has only done 69K from new with two owners so is otherwise in very good condition.
63 Plate Renault Clio dci Dynamique Medianav
Hello all,

New to the forum. Would just like to ask 2 questions to see if they're feasible.

Firstly the sat nav map I have is very outdated. I don't really want to spend £51 odd for a map update directly from renault so is there an alternative sat nav that can be installed onto the LG Medianav software?

Secondly the radio currently only has FM & AM radio, is there a way of upgrading to DAB radio, if so how do I go about doing it?

Many thanks,

Chris
Advert
I answered an advert,

'Wanted, someone to stroke my long golden hair and to enjoy long walks on the beaches or through the woods. I want to have dinners with you and spend all night cuddled up to you. I want to gaze at you as you sleep, I will be there for you to help guide you through your life.'
:wink2:

Oh yes







Any way, I'm picking up my golden retriever puppy next week.
Project: White Megane 250
Picked up this white one after i recoverd from killing the last one. It has been well looked after, Has already been played with a bit, has intercooler, turbo cooler, ITG induction kit, exhaust system and 200 cell cat, RSTuning remap to 300+bhp









Changed the interior bulbs, for White LED style







Have done a bit of refurb work on the headlight






Sprayed the front blade with plastikote







Got my Tibors resprayed and fitted




And more resecently i have had H&R springs fitted, and swapped the rear spoiler over to a 265/275 version







And sprayed the exhaust surround black



Supertooth buddy Bluetooth causing electrical problems?
Yesterday I purchased a Supertooth buddy hands-free and noticed that I was experiencing electrical problems with my clio dynamique. I have had the car for over 3 months and never had a problem. When I turned the ignition it seemed like their was an interference with the imobilising system. Then it would sound like the battery was for. This morning when I started the vehicle the main lights would not shut off. It had always been set to "auto lights deactivated". The buddy device works via bluetooth and not wored so i am confused why this would cause so much problems .I am curious to know your thoughts.please help
Windscreen Washer Not Working!
Bloody car is doing my head in now it’s problem after problem :frown2:m my windscreen washers have stopped working when i go to use them nothing happens and I’ve noticed it’s not making a noise either,is there a fuse for this as I’ve looked in the glove box and it’s not in there.

Thanks in advance
Aux Mode Radio Laguna 2
Hi guys. I have a Laguna Privilege from 2004. I have searched on all Youtube videos to enable the Aux mode by pressing the (Music) logo and then use the Vol+ to change the Aux mode ON/Off.
Now funny thing is that in my radio in order to access that menu I need to press the SRC (Source) button and then I will see the extended menu to change the settings. But there is no AUX function to Enable or Disable

My radio is this model
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8WIuGXe...XXXagOFbX1.jpg

I have purchased a cable that plugs on the back of the radio and on the other side is audio Jack 3.5.
https://mauser.pt/catalog/mproductim...pAtfGOkJxqY%3D

Is there any way to enable the AUX mode on this radio?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire