samedi 11 août 2018

Kangoo 1.6 Expression (2004) Locking Wheel Nut - help 15

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Kangoo 1.6 Expression (2004) Locking Wheel Nut - help 15
Hello Experts,
I can't find the locking wheel nut remover for my Kangoo 1.6 Expression (2004). I'm off on my big trip soon and daren't leave home without it,
Attached is a picture of it :

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	20180811_173400.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	166649  
F9Q in Suzuki Grand Vitara (EGR removal)
Not directly related to Renault but more to the F9Q 1.9 DDis Diesel. Supplied to various other car manufactureres.
Mine is in a Suzuki Grand Vitara in Australia and has many of the same issues for driving style EGR DPF then Turbo.

So for those who are looking from a different perspective how to get to the EGR attached is the process I followed access. But I was unable to get t the plug and will have to make up my mind on if I cut the cable and resolder.

Here goes

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	1 The star bolts of the EGR outlet pipe flange.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	166629   Click image for larger version
Name:	2 Enure NEG terminal is off.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	166631   Click image for larger version
Name:	3 Gunked up EGR outlet vane.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	166633   Click image for larger version
Name:	4aaaa 3rd 10mm EGR Bolt need long extension.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	166635   Click image for larger version
Name:	5a Inlet 10mm Maniifold Rear Bolt.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	166637   Click image for larger version
Name:	5aa  Inlet Manifold pre Carbi nut location.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	166639   Click image for larger version
Name:	6b exhaust bolt.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	166641   Click image for larger version
Name:	6b4 air pipe lug slips out underneath.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	166643   Click image for larger version
Name:	6ba Brake Booster tube.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	166645   Click image for larger version
Name:	9A Cannot get to EGR Plug.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	166647  
Oil
What oil do i use in a 2007 scenic 1.6 thanks
2003 scenic mk1 replace the NSF glass
Hi all,
my wife had her car widow put through last night, I have got a donor door but cant figure out how to physically replace the glass.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Cheers!
Trafic LH29 2012 back doors problem
I have had a recurring problem with the barn doors at the rear of my Trafic. They would appear to be shut correctly but when locked with the fob it became obvious that they were not properly closed.
I found that if the door with the handle (Left hand one at rear) was pressed shut with both hands, one on the handle and the other further up, the door would engage correctly and would then lock with the fob. I know it is properly closed and locked when the handle swings freely.

Yesterday I tried to shut the door single handed and pushed at the upper position. The top catch engaged but the middle and bottom did not so the door is visibly not completely shut.
Applying pressure at the handle or the bottom of the door does nothing, it refuses to go in any further.

Attempting to open the door does not work either.
The door "thinks" it is shut as all catches appear to have snapped into the closed position so that if the fob is used the central locking does what one would expect and the handle moves freely. Press the fob again and the central locking tries to unlock but the handle resists a pull. It seems that the top catch is prevented from releasing by the tension in the door. I feel that if I pull the handle any harder it may break

I have access into the van via the SLD and could disassemble part of the rear door locking mechanism but do not know the best approach.

If I removed the 3 torx screws holding the top lock keep plate might it release the tension and let the door open?
How would you tackle this problem? I would be grateful for any advice
Megane 2 sports tourer tailgate recall
I just happened to be looking on the MOT web site and it mentioned a recall for the high level spoiler, due to the posibilityof it becoming detatched.
Has anyone been for the recall? My Megane estate is now 12 years old, and the high level spoiler is now held on by screws. It is not 100% as it should be, is there any point in booking it in for the recall?


Recall Details for RENAULT - Megane II Sports Tourer
Puff noise on acceleration
Hi Everyone
Whilst finishing doing an oil change I had the bonnet up and the engine running.
Blipped the accelerator and heard a brief noise like air escaping from a hose.
It only happens when you first press the acceleration
Got the wife to blip the accelerator whilst I looked and felt for anything amiss but couldn***8217;t find any leaks.
It could be air entering the inlet manifold but I***8217;m unsure?

Anyone have an idea if this is a fault or normal?
Just not noticed it before

Cheers

Steve
Trafic 1992 T1100 Camper...Heater Box
I have a very elderly 1700 petrol Camper. Changed the plugs today and slipped. Managed to snap the fitting on side of heater box ...Been quoted some frightening prices and panic has set in. Does anyone have one please? Thanking you all in advance.
Bought a Renault Scenic
It's my 4th Car.

Hello Everyone.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire