mercredi 29 août 2018

Renault Latitude code

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Renault Latitude code
Hi I own a 2011 Renault Latitude, My battery was replaced and now my cruise control does not work. I got hold of a snap on scan tool and the code is D1012 I cnt find any info relating to this code.
any help would be much appreciated
1997 Clio Mk1 1.4 RT Auto - Auto Trans Service
Hi there,

Car as above, 46k miles, can't see that it's ever had the oil change on the auto box. Not horribly black but slightly brown/pink colour so think it needs doing. Couple of questions:

1. Manual says Dexron II, I have some Dexron III on the shelf from a previous car, presume no issues using this? What is the box capacity and how much comes out during a standard drain/refill?

2. Any good how to guides, photos or videos online that you can recommend?

3. Can the filter be cleaned and reused or does it have to be replaced? Good source/part numbers to get this, if necessary?

4. Does the sump need to be removed? If yes, ditto 3. but for the sump gasket - reuse or replace?

Thanks in advance.
Dash cam rewire routeing
Tidying my dash cam wiring into the headlining noticed on my interior mirror that there are two gaps either side of my mirror, rather than just hide the wiring into the gap so just asking before doing this can I do any damage to any of the systems that might be involved i.e. Auto headlights, rain sensors, gps aerial etc?
New Owner of a Movano 2.5 dci 2004 - how to find parts?
Hi All,


Is there any website were i can put the detail of the van and find diagrams with drawing, part names and part number?
I use to have a site like this for my mercedes but now need one for the movano.


Also what is it possible to find/get/buy as worshop manual for both the van and its engine? I find stuff on google/ebay but never sure most seems dodgy or not sure what you get for the money going from 10£ for all renault made between 2000 and 2010 to 90£ for one model. Any good recommendation.



Thanks

Tom
Cam belt.
Hi gang.

I have a Clio mk.3 1.2 16 valve on a 55 plate
The car has done 53.000 and I don't know the history.

Is it recommended to change the belt??

Also does anyone know the cost of doing this job??

Regards Mouse..
ESP Yaw Sensor
Can anyone please let me know where the Yaw rate ESP sensor is located on Grand Scenic 2010 UK spec
Hi
Just joined and looking forward to helpful advice ***x1f642;
Renault Master 2008 2.5 did non starter
My Renault Master suddenly stopped and failed to start it turns over ok breakdown driver arrived sprayed easy start engine fired up then stopped when easy start ran out delivered vehicle to main Renault dealer who has had vehicle for 16 weeks and still cannot find the problem they say it is not a fuel problem and they are now saying that they will return vehicle to me with problem unsolved has anybody got any solutions
Lindel34
Renault capture parking sensors don’t switch off with the car switching off
Hi
I have a 64 Renault Captur and it is now beeping from the parking sensors long after the car has been shut down and locked.
Can anyone advise what is likely to be the cause of this problem.
Many Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire