mercredi 22 août 2018

Subwoofer power cable route help!!

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Subwoofer power cable route help!!
I recently bought a renault clio 2007 1.4 Dynamique i tried absolutely everything i could to get the cable into the engine bay (except drilling) and could not do it, is there any chance anyone could help me find a route or grommit to use.
New Renault SUV?
Clutch has no resistance on Laguna 2 estate
I own a Laguna 1.9 DCI estate 2004 and diesel which has no resistance when the clutch is depressed and it does not come back up once depressed . Any ideas what the problem might be ?
2004 Grand Scenic 1.6 - Torque Screenshot, does it look ok?
Hi guys,


My car occasionally goes into limp mode(every time I enter my work car park, I assume the bump on the way in disturbing the wiring, a quick restart fixes it). So I attached the ODB reader and took a screenshot when driving because I could smell fuel, this was driving at taround 25mph. I have attached the screenshot.


I wasnt sure which dials were needed so added a few but is the O2 sensors looking correct? The first flatlines at idle, the other is always flatlined.



Thanks, Phil

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	Screenshot_20180821-180542.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	166855  
multiple part numbers
I,m looking for used but good front section of subframe to fit modus/cleo, on "partsouq" they are showing 2 part numbers being 8200500488 and 8200766984 for item 2 on attached, can I fit either part and if answer is no then how can I find correct one?
Also how does it attach to rear section (item 1) all I can see is 2 pegs, is it just sat in rubber bush meaning it will just pull out.
This is to fit Grand Modus 2008 K9K FPOC
Renault master fault code help! P1804 and P1802
Hi
Got these 2 fault codes (P1804 and P1802) on a renault master 2006 2.5 dci. Can anyone tell me what fault they relate to and will the fault make the serv light stay on?
cheers
introduction
i have just registered on this forum.
i am primarily a computer and telecommunications engineer but have also moved into and incorporated vehicle diagnostics into my business.
i have been in the motor trade for a good number of years now.
Renault master 1966 tie rod
Hi I have the a renault master horsebox 1966 and the tie rod needs replacing. Product number 7700302767
Can anyone help or give me any advice
Poor after sales support
I have a new (March 2018) Kangoo van complete with built in R-Link. Although this system is very expensive as an optional extra, updates for it are almost non-existent. I have never had any update notifications, so my SD card has never been in my computer to receive TomTom's Mapshare updates and speed camera updates. Putting the SD card into the computer simply reports that it is up to date.


The latest available maps from Renault are version 1000, released in April 2018, several months AFTER TomTom released that version for standalone satnavs. TomTom released the next version, v1005, on 27th February 2018 and the next version, v1010, on 12th June 2018 (then a minor update, v1011, to show new French speed limits, on 29th June).


So I'm on a map which is out of date by at least two versions. And it cost me a fortune to buy, compared to map update service which TomTom offer to standalone owners at less than half that price for four updates! In addition to roads being out of date (you've seen the TomTom map sales hype about updating because roads change by 15% a year), I'm also being warned of cameras which haven't been there for a year or more - TomTom cameras are notoriously out of date even when they are "up to date", so on my six month old map, they are ridiculous. Yet I have a Services subscription for which Renault are doing nothing to provide timely updates. GRRRR!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire