dimanche 26 août 2018

Parts and catalog numbers

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Parts and catalog numbers
Hi
I own a scenic mk2 2006, since that i live in Israel, We have issues with Renault parts
We can not get all the part so easily.
I am looking for a place where i can browse the Renault catalog ( it was microfiche before computers arrived)
Is there any website that i can search the part i am looking for?
BTW is the plastic clip that hold the cover of the middle security belt in the back seat.

Thanks
Spares
Hi there not been for what seems an age but have now decided to sell the camper van. Im after a few bits being replaced and wondered if anyone can recommend someshere to source bits- no luck on fleabay sadly. Tia Rick
Blade fuses keep blowing
Renault Mégane 1.5dci 10 plate.

The cigarette lighter sockets seem to blow the fuse quite regularly. Am I right in thinking that they are 20 amp 'mini'?

I am using the same items (FM transmitter and a air compressor), and they work for about 6 months then the fuse will blow. Any reason for this?

Many thanks

Stuart
Trafic 2002 no hand brake rear wheel
I have a Trafic with no hand brake on the rear wheel.

The cables are new, and I can see that the lever on the caliper moves fully and goes all the way to mechanical stop.

I noticed that the pads were worn, in particular the inner one, and since I happened to have a new pair, I tried with new pads. Still no hand brake.

So
1. Lever works and actuates as expected
2. The brake works (i.e. when using foot brake)
3. No hand braking at all on right rear, not even weak
4. I could see the piston moving a bit when pulling hand brake (but have no idea how much it is supposed to move)
5. Tried driving around to see if it was related to pressure after changing the pads or anything, nope
5. Confusion....

Now that I am thinking about it, could it be that it was the worn pad and that was the culprit, but when installing the new pads, I screwed in the piston too far, i.e. it really requires precision tolerance there for the hand brake to work?
Vel Satis moving mirrors at the start
Hi forum!
I recently brought a true gem my Vel Satis 04 3.5 v6. Almost zero issues with the car and one is the mirrors.
So, every time I start the car an srart driving mirrors gor in a position that I can only see the bottom of the road. It is annoying and a little dangerous if I don't set them immediately.
Is this sort of auto function that I can turn off, I thought the car adjusts mirrors when going to reverse but that is not the case. Tnx for your help!
Newly Joined
Bonjour mes amis from a proud owner of a Mk1 facelift Trafic AutoSleeper Campervan.
Electrical(?) problems.
I have a clio ii phase 2 1.2 16v, bought 4 months ago. After servicing it 3 times in 1 month (one of which was not scheduled) I have lost all faith in it starting every morning.

A couple months ago while I was driving the "preheating/electronic fault" light popped up, car lost power and idled at nearly 2k rpm. Shut it down, started and worked normally. Never found out what it is.
Then it had issues starting. It would crank but wouldn't start. That was a dying crankshaft position sensor. Replaced.
Last week my mother left the lights on and drained the battery. I jump started it and it worked perfectly. Took it for a drive to charge the battery. The next day it would absolutely refuse to start. Cranked and "started" but as soon as i let go of the key it was off and the "coolant temperature warning" was flashing (engine with a stop written inside of it). After trying 6-7 times it fired up and worked fine since.
2 days ago it did the electronic fault thing i described above. Resolved the same way as before.
Today it started but it was too slow to respond to my accelerator input. Managed to stall it by pressing the gas too much too fast trying to get moving uphill (choked like my carburetor bike). Start was rough (idle took a while to stabilize) but worked and responded fine after that.
Also from time to time (like once every 3-4 days) the car (when warm) will start but after 3 seconds or so it will stall on its own. I go around that by giving it barely enough gas to increase the rpm, after it starts.

I know for a fact that the battery is not good. I knew from the start by the fact that it doesn't even have a brand on it. I had it tested and the electrician told me that it works but I should replace soon.
I'm also ready to buy an obd scanner for checking the faults as they show up.

My question is; can a bad battery cause all of these electrical glitches? It's my last hope before actually losing hope in the reliability of it.
Scenic dashboard display
I have just bought a 2012 Scenic as my car in Spain. We have no manuals but have managed to work out most things using google etc. One thing we can find no reference to is the dashboard display of a car with 2 leaves by it which sometimes changes to a cloud. It is permanently there when we are driving & it really annoys us that we don’t know the meaning. We assume it’s to do with how green the car is performing. Can anybody help.
Vacation
A lady goes on vacation to Jamaica. Upon arriving she meets a black man.and after a night of passionate love making she asks him what is his name ? I can't tell you the black man said.
Every night they'd meet and every night she'd ask him again what is your name? He always responded with the same answer "i can't tell you". On her last night there she asks again 'Can you please tell me your name ? The black man responded "I can't tell you my name because you will laugh at me".
"There is no reason for me to laugh at you" the lady says. Fine my name is Snow the black man replied,and the lady burst into laughter,and the black man got mad and said "I knew you would make fun of it".
The lady replied 'I'm not making fun of your name. I'm thinking about my husband who won't believe me when I tell him I had 10 inches of Snow everyday in Jamaica

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire