dimanche 12 août 2018

Scenic ABS Sensors

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Scenic ABS Sensors
ABS Sensors...

I have found that my passenger side ABS Sensor is faulty.. When inspecting it i have noticed it is cable tied into place an has melted the end of the sensor (clip/socket is not there.) Where can i buy a new 1 or is it possible to know what the part is called... All help will be appreciated thank you.

From a mechanically challenged person
Well...............
:laugh: Mechanically challenged. Understatement of the year! :laugh:
Front Caliper issues??? - HELP Please
Hey guys.

I had by car jacked up in the air with both calipers showing the pistons. When I pressed brakes only the passengers side piston would come out. When I original took calipers off the both retracted fine it's just that it won't come out??

The passenger side brake disc looks worse then the drivers as it is all rusty and not shiney but drivers side looks shiny. as hence why I thought something was wrong.

Anyone have any ideas to issues?

Thanks any help welcome.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Dream
A friend of Donald Trump's told him that he had a fantastic dream the other night.
There was a really, really big, huge parade in Washington celebrating Trump. Hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of happy people lined the parade route, and cheered and cheered when Donald went past. It was the biggest celebration Washington had ever seen. Really Huge!
Donald was very impressed and said, "That's really great! The best! By the way, how did I look? Was my hair OK?" :wink2:





His friend said "I couldn't tell. The casket was closed!"


:grin2: :grin2: :grin2:
Renault Clio - MOT Ambiguity - Rear Exhaust Silencer
Hello,

I had an MOT completed recently and the extortionate price of fixing the car has led me to fixing as much of the car as possible myself. I have fixed 90% of the problems that arose so far, however I can't seem to find any info on the failure of the 'Rear Exhaust Silencer' being insecure. I have bought an exhaust mount as mine was worn out.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could advise me on how to fix / check / secure my rear exhaust silencer. Picture of MOT message attached.

My car is a Renault Clio 2004.

Many Thanks
Jack

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	Clio.png
Views:	N/A
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	166613  
Left hand drive headlights?
My car went in for its MOT last week, it failed on a couple of things and the headlight aim too low.
All the faults were rectified, took it back and the MOT tester said that my headlights 'kick' or spread to the wrong side. Another garage said similar last week, that I had 'French' headlights.
I have had issues with the headlight last year, a wrongly fitted headlight adjuster, the part was for a different model.
So it is posiblethat its been in an acident and someone has fitted left hand drive car parts.
How will I correct this, headlight units, even second hand ones, are expensive.that last owner was a right bodger, lol
Renault wiring connector
I have had to remove my headlights on my Megane and the multiplug connector wire has come out. Do they split, so I can put the wire back in, or can I buy a new connector?
Its the wire going to the sidelights that has come adrift.
2010 Kangoo 1.5 dci 70+ ticking noise from engine
looking for advise, ive just bought a kangoo and find that its quite noisy, i would describe as diesel tick? ive cleaned the injectors and pump with liqui moli diesel purge and its now really quietened it at all, has anyone found that these can be noisy or if there is a solution? its not the usual injector washer noise its more of a diesel noise, i can link a video to youtube if anyone would like to listen to engine?
Megane scenic wont start.
We have a 2005 megane scenic 1.6. It has always had issues with the key card but with a slight push to one side once inserted it has worked fine. The car was being used daily and then one day it just wouldnt start. It recognises key is inserted but when start button is pressed nothing happens at all. We managed to push start it to drive it home without any issues. As soon as we switched off engine it wouldnt start again.
Would this be a starter motor problem or more likely the start switch or relay???
Any help would be very much appreciated

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire