lundi 6 août 2018

clio 2009 1.5dci 100ks DF641 error

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
clio 2009 1.5dci 100ks DF641 error
Hello and nice to be on this forum i have to say :grin2: so i am from Croatia and buy a "new" car and have some problems :D
So this is my first disel engine and i have some problems with disel engines aperently :) the car have 200,000+km and everything runs fine except i get service light
with error check injectors ofc i have OBD2 diagnostic from delphi (autocom) and connect it the error is df641 inlet air flap circuit failure

sometimes i got this error on ignition or in driving than is goes away and its driving me nuts.

i get in garage and i take off the throttle body (which i think is air inlet flap) and give it a good clean i open the PCB board side and clean resistor who reads the position of the valve. put it back and its heppend the same thing.

So did anyone have similar error or maybe solution. My guess is i look in wrong place becouse i really didnt drive diesels engines and repair them (yeah blame me) so probably i am looking for something else but i dont know how to recognize it.



Also i have automatic air condition and it works well when driving but when i am standing still it dont cool anything. and its 39 degrese out here so litle help with that too.
on my brother megane grandtour 2007 his front ventilator works when standing still my dont. so maybe some fuse or relay ?
Thank you very much for helping

the car is one again clio 3 grandtour 2009year 1.5dci with 100ks for german market

Hammerite Brakes...
Hi, I've just bought a 66 plate Clio and the rear drums are rusting a fair bit and ruining the look of the car. I want to paint the brake drums. Some people on the internet have just used Hammerite paint? Is that advisable? Should I go with semi professional DIY brake caliper paint? Thoughts welcome...***128077;
Mk3 Megane OEM Stereo & LCD Upgrade
Hello

Car: 2011 Megane Expression

The car currently has the 281150020R stereo with the basic LCD display 280349044R with the time and adjustment buttons on the right.

I have bought a new stereo 281159389R which does not work with the old display.

Is my old display incompatible?? Do I need to buy LCD 280340616R to make it work ?

Please advise

Regards
Water in fuse board Clio mk3 2005 **Fixed**
Hi guys,
I had some issues starting the car ( it would not start ) , so I had all lights on dash and the car would turn quarter turn. Eventually removed the fuse board and all looked clean and dry but one fuse has a tiny bit of green on it and I mean small so I removed the lower case to the board and yes water corrosion and sweating ti the lower lhd side of the board. Now I am going to clean it up and then try to reuse it but if this fails and I need a second hand one do I need to have it coded to the car.

The car is a Clio mk 3 1.2 i 16v 2005 hatchback.

All advise welcome .
One touch window button retrofit ?
HI

I have a Renault trafic mk2 (2008) with electric windows and mirrors and they work fine but I do not have one touch. Is it a simple case of changing the buttons or is it more involved?

TIA
Grand scenic 1.6 16v starting issues
My scenic has been getting harder to start depress clutch and it wants to start but doesent. When eventually does start just revving engines sounds good try to run and in low gears there seems to be a flat spot and start too loose power,once it picks up it runs okay

Battery good starter motor good new coil pack new spark plugs cleaned fuel rail, new cam sensor new crank sensor throttle body and it is still the same can anyone help please.
Megane privilege noise
Please could you help, I can hear a gratey noise coil noise coming from under exhaust somewhere. Had exhaust checked twice nothing wrong with it. Would anyone no what ti's can be.
ad blue contamination
Does any one know whats involved to repair adblue contamination? i have a new trafic 1.6 2017 and contaminated it with an oil funnel....(****). i have had the tank removed and cleaned but service light and engine light and exhaust light will not go out. can this model be regenerated or does it need to go to the dealer? it is now counting down the miles...does anyone know whats involved to fix?
Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire