lundi 13 août 2018

how to take out radio/cd player

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
how to take out radio/cd player
hi al I have a grand espace on an 07 plate mk 4

the question is how do I take out the head unit as I need to connect my parrot car phone unit I got all in but cant take out the head unit I can get 1 side out but not the other ….

the unit stats spear audio in put but how do I get to it

any one can help

thanks andy
CharleyBoy
Prince Charles has been invited in his role of Prince of Wales to formally open the World Bog Snorkelling Championship in Llanwrtyd.

As he clambers out of his official limousine the assembled crowd gasps as they see that he is wearing a ridiculous looking foxskin headdress. Llanwrtyd's Mayor welcomes him and diplomatically comments upon the strange garb, "I was admiring your unusual headwear your Highness, does it have any particular significance to today's events?" Charles replies, "It was Mummy's idea actually although I did think it was a bit strange, I told her I was coming here today and the first thing she said was 'Llanwrtyd, wear the fox hat?' "

Just have a little think..
Dont want to explain really :wink2:
Sunroof Bumpstopping.
Sunroof motor seems keen enough, but when closing it is "bumpstopping" and winding back.
To close it yesterday I had to have two of up pushing from the outside using the fob's doublelock feature.
Even then we had to fight it trying to reverse back 3-4 times before it settled into closed position.
I thinking there must be crud blocking it, but I've cleaned it out with my compressor, wiped and lubed it and it's still being a B'.
Now (unless I've cleaned it wrong) I'm wondering if there might be crud in the gearing, or a broken cog.
Directions on correct cleaning are sought.
Are there PTO cables that might stick? what is the mechanism of the s/roof?
Directions on access to the motor and gearing are also sought.
Any advice you guys can give please?
Piccies are always of great help and appreciated.
Cheers.
Espace won't start - air in system
Hi,

I've just replaced the fuel filter in my Espace 2.0 DCI, and now it won't start.
I think I know why but I'm not sure what to do about it.
I've replaced the filter before but this time I forgot an important step. Once I'd replaced the filter, I fitted the housing back in, reconnected all the pipes, and primed the bulb. Afterwards, it wouldn't start.
What I now realise I'd forgotten is that you're meant to leave the outlet pipe unplugged until you've primed it and fuel starts coming out.
So I think I've not got air into the fuel system which is why it won't start.

Any ideas how to get the air out of the system?

Pete
New member
Hi everyone, I've just joined. I have a 2014 Renault Captur which I purchased as a repaired Cat D after a driver side front wing dink. Had a renault 19, 20 odd years ago and couldn't fault it so decided to put my trust in another renault. Had a cat D fiat punto for the last 8 years and had no problems with that so thought I'd stay with a Cat D this time too. Had my Capur since Sept last year and now I've tried to put it through its mot I'm having a problem so hoping you nice people can help me. I used to find so much good advice on the relevent forum for my last car. Look forward to getting to know you all.
Amanda
Headlight adjustment
As part of a permanent move from the UK to Spain, I am importing a 2008 Scenic. To pass the ITV (Spanish MOT), I need to permanently adjust the beam direction from the headlights. Does anyone know if this adjustment is possible from within the existing headlamps units or would I need to buy replacement units from within Spain? Thanks
Facelift Laguna 2 - xenon headlights?
Hi,

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, can't decide if headlights are electronics or bodywork...

I have a facelift (2005 / 55) Laguna 2 Initiale with xenons. Over the last couple of weeks I've noticed the OS headlight getting quite wet, and then that I had no dipped beam. I've switched the bulbs around, and the OS is still out, the NS still works, so not bulbs and it's the ballast that's got wet, I guess. And changing the ballast means taking the headlight out, which means taking the bumper off. Yay!

While I have everything apart, given that water is getting in to the headlight somewhere - dry it out somehow (hairdryer? silica sachets?) or just replace it? And if I'm replacing it - are the units common across xenon and non-xenon and its just the electronic gubbins that are different, or do I need a specific (and no doubt expensive) xenon headlight?

Thanks very much for any help, much appreciated.
04 scenic 1.5 leak
Hi folks , we have an 04 1.5dci grand scenic that last night started leaking coolent pretty bad last night. I got under the car to try and see where its coming from but it's a steady fast trickle that's coming down the engine but can't see the source.

However , it doesn't leak with the blower fan is on speed 3 and set to hot but if I try to change it to 2 or 1 or to colder it starts leaking again.

Really hope someone knows what this is because of as I'm a bit stumped.

Thank you in advance for any advice and help

David
Vonhaus 230V Impact Driver
As requested.
Search for "Vonhaus 230V Impact wrench"

Bought from Domu ebay shop- they're the main importer- at £39.99, this is the corded version. There is a cordless model at £80 odd.

Supplied with a pair of double-ended 17-19 and 21-23mm sockets, although I didn't use these -I got a Sealey impact socket set.
It's easy to handle, not too heavy, but if you've never used one before as I hadn't, be careful and make sure the socket is on the bolt before pressing the trigger, because it's a beast and takes no prisoners. There's a single speed setting, so just wait for it to wind up to speed before it starts clicking which signifies it's really getting to work. On a stiff bolt it can seem to take a while, but hang on, it will undo.



It's stable and light enough to use one-handed or at odd angles. The reverse switch is a simple slider. Maximum torque is quoted at 500Nm which is overkill, but of course means it's not working too hard.


This was bought for undoing a crankshaft pulley bolt, but before that I changed some brake discs and it had no trouble with the caliper bolts (setting 105Nm). You can even use it for angle tightening- one flat of a bolt head is 60 degrees, right? Just mark it up with a magic marker.


There are places it can't go, of course, because it's about 11" long, but for everything else, it's a life-saver. There wouldn't have been room for a long enough breaker bar for those caliper bolts, for example.


I had no prior experience of impact tools, in fact I didn't even know there were electric impact wrenches, but this was suggested by the forum and I recommend it for DIY duties- I don't know about durability, yet, but it seems well made, with a metal nose casting and easy-grip plastic body.
Finally, it's a great boy's toy. You need one>:)



Specs:

Weight 4lb -1.8kg
LOA 11"- 28cm with socket

Rating 210W

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire