lundi 20 août 2018

Map sensor on Scenic iii ? Code P1453

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Map sensor on Scenic iii ? Code P1453
Hi.

I can’t lokale the map sensor on my Renault Scenic iii 1,5dci 2012.

I get the fault code p 1453. What is that?

Check anti pollution and injektion system. Please help

Kind regards
Søren B. Hansen
The right wheel nuts
Have bought OEM Renault alloys to replace the steel wheels. Tyres are all same size. Local garage says I must get the OEM wheel bolts with washers. Do I really? Where can I get them online if so? Thanks.
Hi Guys!!
Hi there, My name is Alan.I own a 2007 silver Laguna 2 gt185 sport tourer remapped to approx 215 bhp.It is my favourite car ever owned.Fast and economical(ish)!!!!
Grand Scenic III 1.5dCi high diesel comsumption
I have a Grand Scenic 1.5dCi model 2011 with automatic transmission and about 250 thousand kilometers driven. I've had the car for about three months and I've been wondering if the fuel consumption is too high.

Average consumption for our mixed driving climbs up to 8.5 liters per 100 km. I've tried resetting the readings before longer trips on the highways and I can't get under 6.7 l/100 km when driving about 100 kilometers per hour.

Are these ok numbers or is something wrong? EGR? FAP?
Keycard/Hands Free
Does anyone know how I will find out if the Clio I am picking up has keyless entry of hands free entry?
Code P1453?
Hi

What does code P1453 means? I have a Renault Scenic 3. 1,5dci 2012 and my obd gives me the P1453 code, but I can’t find the meaning of This . Anyone? Please.

I found many, many differnt kind of solutions that comes from P1453 code, and every model have it’s won diffinision.

Kind regards
Søren
What the???? How are we suppose to??
https://www.petrolprices.com/news/dr...st-leads-fine/

This is absolutely ridiculous right? Ok make riding a bike more safe, I'm fine with that, but how are drivers suppose to gage 1.5m from the bike when your driving and suppose to be paying attention to the road? Also, what about back roads, they are narrow, you literally can't leave that gap between you and the bike so what do you do? Do you sit behind the bike and get beeped out, swore at etc or do you over take praying to God that the cyclist doesn't have a camera attached, let alone a police man/vehicle around the bend.

The £100 fine we could live with but 3 points on your license too. REALLY??!!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
Renault trafic 2004 battery not charging
My stop and battery lights have been flashing for the last week now they are solid and the battery isnt charging. Im guessing its the alternator but is there anything else it could be before i buy an alternator.
Automatic window
I have a MK2 scenic and was just wondering is it possible to make the passenger window automatically close on double lock like the drivers door if so how easy is and what do I need.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire