mercredi 8 août 2018

Megane MK3 A/C fan issues

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Megane MK3 A/C fan issues
Hi,

i have a issue with my 2010 Megane mk3 coupe.

The air con works great when you start the car for around 10-15 minutes, cools the car ok at best then it looses strenght through the vents and car becomes so hot you have to open the windows.

we turned the A/c off for around 10 minutes, when we turned it back on we had cool air at a decent strenght but only for 5 minutes.

Its the standard set up not climate control.

The fan works on every number as it should, its like something shuts the air off, its still blowing at what i think is the same speed but is not hitting any vents at all and not cooling the car.

Yesterday we did a hour and half trip and on the way there it was windows down on motorway, way back was colder than ever before and had a mist coming through centre vents?

So far i have had the A/c leak tested, new valve as it was leaking re gassed and fitted a new temp sensor (euro car parts) as the fans was running most of the time, i have also changed the pollen filter that i believe was the original as it was very black, after doing this i see why it has not been changed.

Please help as its driving me mad :grin2:
Espace Rear Window
Hi, Ive just got a Espace Grand 2.2 dci and the rear drivers window wont move. If I press the button I do here a click of so sort in the door. Any ideas? Thanks
Electric drivers window just won't work!! Clio mk2
Hi all. I have a 2003 Renault Clio MK2. About 3 weeks ago the window stopped working, after a few hrs/days left alone it started working again. About 2 weeks ago, it packed up completely. This is what I have done so far -
* Changed window switch on driver's door
* Changed window regulator and motor
* Looked at all the plug connectors and wiring

The passengers work perfectly even from the drivers switch. Tried both regulator and motors on my passengers door just to double check and they work fine. I used a electric screw driver on driver's door window switch connection to see where my lives are. It comes back with 2 lives but only under the passengers window switch. Non for the drivers switch. Not sure if this normal.

My Haynes manual is absolutely useless as it tells me there is different color wires compared to what I have.

I don't really want to spend hundreds going to a mechanic or to buy a new uch of I can help it.

I have an idea, I thought maybe jumping of power from the passengers wiring on the drivers side switch to the drivers side or maybe. Does that make sense?

If anyone has any other ideas then please, please let me know as I need help!!!!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
missed blood moon - BUT!!!
i missed the bloody moon - clouds more clouds and even more CLOUDS !!!!!!!

they were out last night but not in force , gave me enough time for a bit of viewing of Jupiter and its Galliean moons and these pics

Bodes Nebula - well galaxy but its classed as Messier 82 and Great Cluster in Hercules

Attached Images
File Type: jpg bodes nebula.jpg (11.0 KB)
File Type: jpg great cluster in hercules.jpg (25.3 KB)
Renault windows is really why I'm here.
Hi guys, have read a few of your posts to try and fix my missus' inherited Renault Megane Scenic 2007 which was like an oven on the weekend due to the passenger side windows not working.
Hoping to fix it with the tips I've picked up so far.
Thanks in hope :smile2:
Anti pollution system
Hi I have a 2013 Renoult Megane estate 1.5 dci done over 100k was working all fine when yesterday driving on motorway Engine failure hazard light came up along with Engine management light and spanner light no loss of power no problem in driving other then slight noise from engine when I press on eccelator and once the Check Anti pollution light came up can anyone help please
Scenic problems
Hi I have a 2014 scenic, the solenoid recently went on the diesel door so would not unlock . A local garage disconnected it so that I can fuel up until they get the part in. Since then the seatbelt warning light randomly pings on when I am driving (seatbelt is on and clicked in fully) and just after he had done this the dashboard shut down twice randomly (but has not done it since). I am a bit worried that the electrics have a bit of a problem just asking for a bit of advice.
Espace IV key card
Hello,

So my friend drowned a key card in a lake, and he got new ones from Renault, but now that I'm trying to program them, I cant seem to find a way to do it.

When simply trying to connect Clip, UCH is shown as 'not recognized' and the rest is 'not detected'. So I tried to somehow turn the ignition on, found a relay, jumped it, ignition was on but UCH was still not recognized, then I thought about it and I just simply bypassed the UCH, so that wouldnt have worked.

Is there a simple way that I'm blind to?
Megane 3 whistling noise on accelaration
Is anyone able to answer this. There is a whistling noise from the engine only when i accelerate. if the engine is idle or cruising at a set speed there is no noise. The car runs fine, no juddering or loss of power. It almost seems like a pipe has a hole in it or has become loose. It's a Renault Megane 3 1.5Diesel sports hatch '63 plate so it is no longer under warranty.
If anyone can point me in the right direction that would

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire