samedi 25 août 2018

Reversing camera problem

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Reversing camera problem
2017 Trafic sport dci energy reversing camera fault, started coming on randomly while driving and now the left hand indicater has started to beap faster. Any ideas what could be causing this only started yesterday.
Clio Uch module
Hi Gang.

I have a 55 plate 1.2 16 valve Clio.

My auto electrician tell me that the Uch is no good.

Now it's under the glove box.

Is there an easy way of getting this out??

The symptoms are that when I connect or disconnect the battery there is a spark.

When he removed the Uch fuse he said that was where the fault was/

I notice on Ebay there are firms that fix these gism's-same day service.

Has any body had experience of this??

Your comments would be appreciated..

Regards Mouse..
hi from portugal
hey there im Marco from Portugal and i have a 2003 Renault laguna 1.9 dci grandtour
Allo allo
Hi all,new to the fray,inherited a mkII clio 1.2 16v dynamique about two yrs ago,lovely lump of fun,after 2 shocks,3 bearings,1 clutch,4 spark plugs & a gearbox mount its still going strong,always looking for advice,picked a lot up along the way so will help where i can,if i can!so feel free to ask,i know i will!ps also horn rewire & leccy window repair,well it is old
Stereo/TomTom not working after changing fuse!
Help please, stereo and TomTom are not working after changing the fuse for 12v(cigarette lighter socket)
Buying brakes without abs rings?? What does this mean?
Hi, my megane 2 1.5 DCI 08 needs new pads and discs all round. I've rung euro car parts given my reg and they have given me the right braking system (apparently there are two Bosch and teves...it's teves)

They give me the product code of eicher discs which are the cheapest but upon reading the description it says 'eicher version is without abs ring'....two questions...what is and do I need it?

Secondly they only gave me this part number but will others who are also teves system and matched to my number plate when I put it in on the euro parts website such as pagid, brembo and Bosch fit?

Thanks for any help
Windscreen cracks
Has anybody come across anything like this before, There are two vertical cracks each side of the windscreen that start at the bottom and curve round and then go straight up the window. One appeared first and then the other. My local garage say they have never seen anything like it

Attachment 166891

Attachment 166893 ??

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	2018-08-21 17.42.34.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	166891   Click image for larger version
Name:	2018-08-21 17.43.28.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	166893  
1997 Clio - Various Electrical Questions
Hi there,

New member here, picked up this little car for beer money a few months ago initially thinking of it as a stop gap car but it's been reliable and surprisingly enjoyable to drive and my son turns 17 next Feb so thinking we might keep it and pass on to him to learn in.

This being the case, I want to fix a few niggles on the car. I have tried searching the forum for these with no joy sadly so hopefully someone can chime in. This is my first Renault but I am an experienced hobby mechanic and have been fixing my own cars for the last 25 years so, mostly Saabs (If you didn't guess from my user name!)

1. I want to add a USB socket (like the picture below) inside the little cubby hole at the top of the dash. I want to add it to the existing cigarette lighter circuit. I can see the main interior loom goes across the top of the dash, underneath the bit you can remove with the windscreen vents in. Is there anywhere up her I can tap in to the cig lighter circuit to avoid pulling out the lower console to run a wire down there? If possible, a wiring diagram would be very useful!


2. I have a very slow passenger window. It seems particularly slow when pressing the switch in the drivers door vs the switch in the pass door itself. Is there a common fault on these - should I be looking at the switch, the motor or the wiring or just something as simple as lubing the channels in the door with silicone spray or similar?

3. The boot lock only seems to lock/unlock with doors upon pressing the keyfob intermittently, even though it works 100% of the time using the key in the boot lock. Again, any ideas where to start looking here?

4. The immobiliser seems to reactivate if you do not start the car immediately after unlocking the doors, meaning you have to cycle the lock/unlock again. This also happens if you turn off the ignition and then try and start again without locking/unlocking the doors. It's only a minor annoyance but would be nice to fix if possible!

5. I have the common sunroof leak issue. I know the issue is the seal between the sunroof unit and the car body but most of the instructions I've found (on here and youtube etc.) are for manual sunroofs whereas mine is electric. How do I remove the electric roof? Do I need to disconnect the motor or does it all come out as one unit?

6. Very occasionally (has happened twice,on both times I think it has been after going over a bump/pothole so presume this is shaking something loose) I have been unable to start the car, the starter motor does not turn at all (yes I checked it was in N or P - it is an auto). I found wiggling a white wire on the starter motor fixed the problem. Does anyone know what this wire is and whether it is repairable on the car without removing the motor? If not, is there a guide to removing the motor? Can I repair the wire do you think or is it an integral part of the motor unit - should I replace the whole thing?

Thanks in advance for your help. I think a good wiring diagram for my specific car would go a long way to answering some of these questions - is there a source for these? I have some other questions regarding the auto trans etc. but will post these in the appropriate sub forums.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire