mardi 21 août 2018

Parts

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Parts
Hi. Just joined as I have just bought a 2010 clio dci 1.5 gt and it is missing a left front trim. Just wondering if anyone knows the best place to get one

Cheers

Ross
See if it shows this time
Had to do a clutch on a Ford CMAX.
But the site was playing silly . So could not show this..
Anyway, would Chemical Metal have worked..
Put a new one in, as was not sure

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3079.JPG (35.0 KB)
Espace 2007 Tailgate intermittant
Hi all, I found a lot of tailgate/rear door lock issues on the search function but none really describing my problem, here it is;

I bought this Grande Espace 2.0Dci 2007 few months ago, lovely car, my second Espace and working like a champ. Since a few weeks the tailgate seems to refuse operation now and than, lately more not working any more. I replaced the lock assembly by a second hand one but here's the thing. Sometimes it pops open when I start the car. Sometimes it pops open when I unlock the car. Sometimes it works when pressing the open button on the rear but mostly not. So the lock seems fine, the old lock had exactly the same, just the controlling but seems to fail. Might be a wiring issue but before I go and remove everything and check wiring, does anyone know if there is also a computer in between which might mess things up and needs a reset or replacement?

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Gerald
Accidental Kangoo owner
Hi there :grin2:

So there I was, slightly inebriated at a family wedding last weekend, and I happened to mention to my sister that my Fiesta was being scrapped and I was looking for a replacement vehicle, and I wouldn't mind a van...

Fast forward 3 days and we're off to Bassingbourne, she and her husband had just upgraded to a VW T4, and their bombproof Kangoo was sat gathering spiders and leaves, it was mine if I wanted it (for a bargain price).

So I got it home, made a list of jobs that needed doing:
Speedo was u/s
switch in drivers door for passenger window only worked one way
NS headlight half full of water
Seats need a proper de-gunge
Radio temperamental, only one speaker working...

Trouble is, as quick as I work through the list, new items get added to the bottom!! The biggest of which is the requirement for a second row of seats, I happen to have some, but I'm expecting fitting them to become bigger than Ben Hur!!

Anyway, enough from me for now, here she is, already named Bumble Bee by the wife, can you guess why??

Just a quick question about engine oil types?
Just a quick one here!
Can I use A3/B4 rated oil in a modern petrol car which is rated for A3/B3 oil? (Both 5W40).
Thank you.
New member
Hi, my name is Eddie and I am new to this forum. I have a 2013 Renault Clio 900cc turbo and hope to find a lot of knowledge on this forum.
Hello
I am about to join the Renault owners, picking up a Clio 1.5 dymonique automatic (2014) on Wednesday.

This is my first Renault since I owned a Fueago many years ago!!

Hopefully I will have many happy years motoring with my new car!
Can i use lower octane fuel on the 2018 megane?
Just as the title says. Was wondering this since the car says its supposed to be 95 but was wondering if it can handle 91. Has anyone tried this?
For Kangoo BB
I know I have already posted this joke,
but would he have read, or heard it...



The world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make is taking a stroll down his local high street.

As he passes by the record shop, a sign catches his eye. "Just Released: New LP - Wasps of the World & the sounds that they make - available now!"

Unable to resist the temptation, the man goes into the shop. "I am the world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make. I'd very much like to listen to the new LP you have advertised in the window."

"Certainly, Sir," says the young man behind the counter. "If you'd like to step into the booth and put on the headphones, I'll put the LP on for you."

The world expert on European wasps goes into the booth and puts on the earphones.

Ten minutes later, he comes out of the booth and announces, "I am the world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make and yet I recognised none of those."

"I'm sorry sir," says the young assistant. "If you'd care to step into the booth, I can let you have another 10 minutes."

The world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make steps back into the booth and replaces the headphones.

Ten minutes later, he comes out of the booth shaking his head. "I don't understand it," he says, "I am the world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make, and yet I still can't recognise any of those!"

"I'm terribly sorry, sir" says the young man, "perhaps if you'd like to step into the booth again, you could have 5 more minutes."

Sighing, the world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make steps back into the booth.

Five minutes later, he comes out again, clearly agitated. "I am the world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make and yet I have recognised none of the wasps on this LP."

"I really am terribly sorry," says the young assistant. But
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I've just realised I was playing you the bee side."


Oh come on, To even think of it at this time of night,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire