dimanche 19 août 2018

Espace 2007 rear mirror conversion to auto dim?

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Espace 2007 rear mirror conversion to auto dim?
Hi, I tried searching for more info here but couldn't find any results, hope someone can help me here.

My 2007 2.0Dci Espace has a standard rear view mirror. I had been told they are pretty easy to replace by an auto dimmer version. Sometimes there is apparently already a plug behind the central cover, if not you would only need a 12V source to power it, maybe taken from the upper reading lights. I did open up the cover and found a connector, although I don't think its an original one. I will mease if there's 12V anywhere.

Secondly I ordered one from a secondhad store in Netherlands, Marusia parts. Now.....the connector has 4 wires...
Before I "trial and error" and blow-up the electrics of this mirror, anyone have a clue where to connect the 12V to??? See pictures below for the situation.

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Gerald



Renault/Nissan 1.2tce/dig-t engine woes
Anyone else aware of the serious issues they are having with this engine?

I'm hearing rumours of a HUGE number of engines being replaced.....

My Megane 3 has already had an engine and turbo under warranty for it.

I wonder if they'll admit to it.... I've emailed customer services for some assurance that my new engine will be ok.
Fuel consumption
Hi I have a 1.5 dci 2016 clio when I bought it I looked up all the reviews and it said it gets between 60 - 80 mpg but mine seems to be drinking the fuel my 2.2 civic used less fuel any ideas please
Corroded multiplug under passenger seat
Hi. I bought a 57 plate Renault Grand Scenic (Has Megane showing on both rear passenger doors). It is a 1.9 diesel automatic, 7 seater quite high mileage
Neither rear electric window works.
I have had it since April and in the last month or so the electronic handbrake Switch has stopped working, it only releases when I drive off and sets when I switch off the engine. Obviously it won***8217;t pass the next MOT!
I***8217;ve tried a replacement switch it made no difference.
I have been told that it could be a bad connection under the passenger seat, so I lifted the passenger seat out today, the grey multi connector plug had obviously corroded and someone has hacked it off, badly!
I***8217;m amazed that so many wires appear to be the same colour etc, but I really need to reconnect these back together. Is there a colour wiring diagram for that multi plug that I can download or can anyone help me please. I***8217;ve got until end of the year.
Thanks in anticipation.
Laguna Key card and reader
Hi Guys
I have to get a new/second hand 2 button key card and reader for my 2003 Laguna 1.9dCi (Long Story)
The reader has to have a blue connector as i am told the brown wont work. Any pointers?
Regards
Mark:frown2:
Master 2.2 dci engine fades then stops
Had an ongoing problem with van non starting over a period of 18 months since we've had it.We've had 2 new injectors one in 2016 and another recently, it's had 2 crankshaft sensors in the last 2 years. 2 new EGRs in the last 2 years. Glow plug relay. New can sensor. We thought we had sorted the problem but last week it stated fine then after running for 15 mins engine just cut out! So on the right hand passenger side there is what looks like a sensor right at the bottom of the engine that looks like an oxygen sensor but not on the exhaust pipe. Two wires are connected to It and the AA guy said this is the problem. Any ideas as to what this unit is so we can replace it ?
Wheel Nuts
A guy is driving when one of his wheels comes off!
He manages to pull over safely and recovers the tire.
When he does he notices that he does not have any spare lug nuts to re-secure the tire the car.
He spends a good long while pacing around the car and cursing. He notices that he is being watched by a man in blue scrubs and white slippers and robe behind a tall fence.
Finally the guy in the robe asks the driver, "Do you want to know what I think?"
The driver responds , "No, you ucking moron, I don't want to know what you think! Can't you see that I'm stuck here and the nearest gas station is miles away!"
The guy in the robe suggests that the driver take a nut from each remaining tire to secure the rogue one. That way, each tire has three and he can make it to the gas station.
The driver looks up and sees that he broke down in front of the insane asylum and he realizes the guy in the robe must be a patient...the driver asks, "Hey, you seem like a pretty bright guy. What are you doing in there?"
The guy in the robe responds, "I'm crazy, not ucking stupid."



:grin2:
04 trafic pk6 025 gearbox
Hi can anyone help I have a 2004 trafic 19dci . The gear box needs replacing is there any other gearbox that I could fit in place of the pk6 025 that is fitted at the moment
Many thanks Paul
Renault Master II (2007) - Need engine room fuse box and relay diagram?
Hello,

I have a 2007 Renault master (2.5 DCI with 120 bhp I believe it is).

Now recently the main lights stopped working, both at once.

I replaced the bulbs although they looked OK; no change.
I checked the fuses under the steering wheel, none look like they have blown. (I replaced one just to be sure, no change.)
The horn works and all the indicators for changing lights etc seem to work (the dashboard indicates full and half lights etc as expected).

Anyway - I want to try and replace the relay and any headlight related fuses (other than the obvious fuses under steering wheel that are covered by the nice diagram next to the fuse box).

My problem is I can't seem to find any diagrams, pictures or even written information on what the fuses and relays in the engine room fuse box are for, or if indeed the headlight relay(s) are placed somehwere completely different that I have not even found yet.

I have now spent close to 10 hours looking for information to no avail. Hence my post here.

Could someone please help me out, any information on the engine room fusebox diagram, or where to find light related relays would be greatly appreciated!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire