mercredi 15 août 2018

Check injection and df025

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Check injection and df025
Hi, first post and absolutely no clue about cars ....have bought a 1.5dci 2008 megane and when on motorway in fourth or fifth above 50mph I have check injection and spanner light on....never happens in urban driving. Car starts first time and no apparent loss of power. Had rac out who said fault comes up as df025 preheating diagnostic connection. In my very limited knowledge this is glow plugs but car starts almost instantly and check injection message never comes on until on motorway over 50 mph. He said it was not an injector as fuel pressure was as expected and car is not missing. I'm feeling vibrations in fourth and fifth gear until I get to 2000 revs tho...goes away then...unsure if this is unrelated problem? Any help gratefully received.
Urgent - CAN Clip
Hi all.
I am urgently seeking somebody with CAN Clip diagnostic and knowledge in the Chelmsford Essex area please.
I recently changed a door lock on my 03 Laguna auto, its now refusing to start (immobiliser light stays solid red when card is inserted, all else works and starter turns, but no start).
This couldn't have happened at a more awkward time as I have several hospital appointments, hence the urgency. Ive searched on line for a mobile mechanic (hens teeth) and am now at my wits end.
Please help.:frown2:
Seat Belts..... desperate
I have a Renault Clio 14 plate. A month ago my car went in as the seatbelt sensor was going off a lot even when no one was in the seat, nothing on the seat and even when the belt was plugged in. I got a new part but since my cars been back in twice. The noise is still going off usually when I go around a corner/roundabout over a speed bump that sets it off and can go 20 minutes straight! However, garage is telling me there is nothing wrong with the car. It is driving me crazy!! Renault have been so helpful and even kindly contributed to the cost as my car was a month out of warranty. They are now covering this part fully under warranty but garage is persistent that there is nothing wrong with the car. Past two times I have had the car back a few days before starting again. I Have even shown a video of this happening to the technian. I just do not know what to do and desperate to just have my car back fully working again. Thank you in
Diesel fuel
I have a 2003 (53) 1.9 dci , would it be safe for me to use bio diesel?
Alignment of TDC with no timing belt
Hi, I have a 2002 Megane that has had the timing belt snap. I'm fairly confident that I can align the camshafts to TDC for piston 1 and align the crankshaft to TDC as well. But, I don't know if there is anything that needs to be done to make sure that the piston is on the ignition stroke so that when the timing belt is replaced, the engine can fire properly. Can anyone help?
Meganè Scenic 1.9 dCi second hand engine price?
Hi guys had a few little problems with my car of late and just haven***8217;t got the money or time to put them right so I***8217;m just going to cut my losses and sell the car as spairs/repairs unless someone comes along who has the time to put it right. I was wondering how much the engine alone would cost then I can work out how much to sell the car for.

Thanks in advance
Todays Groaner
A woman goes into the bank with a fifty pound note sticking out of each ear
She asks if she can see the manager about her account.
The bank clerk goes to see the manager and says " There's a woman wanting to see you, she says she's one hundred pounds in arrears"
Captur Airbag fault DR003
CHECK AIR BAG - this is flashing up on my Renault Capur 2014 and when the garage plugged it in it came up as fault code DR003 Passenger airbag. He tried to clear it for me but it just kept coming back up when ignition was re-started so had to fail its MOT. It is a cat D and when I first got it this message would pop up every so often but has become increasingly common. Now it's on all the time. Can anyone give advice on what's likely to be causing it? Thanks
53 laguna 1.9 dci
Hi guys I'm in need of some advice, my laguna seems to have barely any power I have no warning lights up it will rev to the limiter and I can her the turbo as it should sound it just fees like an N/A? 53 plate 1.9 dci. Thanks in advance***x1f60a;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire