mercredi 5 septembre 2018

Adjust the automatic headlight darkness sensitivity?

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Adjust the automatic headlight darkness sensitivity?
I feel the lights come on pretty late, later than everyone else driving around me (and the streetlights) anyway.

Is there a way I can adjust the sensitivity in the Laguna Mk3? Or where are the light sensors placed, is it the one on the mirror on the front windscreen? Tempted to get to it and experiment with semi transparent tape if so.

I like the feature I just don't agree with the definition of dark :D
Puppy
I walked up to a guy in the street, and asked, "Have you seen my puppy? She's been missing since yesterday," then showed him a photo.

Confused, he said, "That's just a picture of an empty dog basket."

"I know, mate," I replied. "I just told you she's bloody missing!"

Some people just dont listen :wink2:
Car wont start after battery replacement
Hi , my battery died after wifey left interior light on and stayed on for 10 days after , when i came to the car battery was completely dead , so i went and bought a new battery and after i did the replacement the car cranked but did not start and the yellow error light on the dash board went on , so i got the launch x431 scanner and did a scan and several errors were present ( see attachement) immobilizer light is normal it flashes when car is locked and turn off when car is unlocked .. i erased these dtc codes and tried to start car but it didnt start and the codes immediately reappeared ...any help is welcome , thank you

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	20180903_125717_1535975651165.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	167071  
Clio Mk3 Fog Light wires
Hi there

I have an 08 Plate Clio Mk3 3 door, I am looking to install fog lights and I've seen that my Clio has 3 wires (black,pink,orange)

Does anyone know what each wire is for? My partners Mk2 Clio only has two wires (black and White)

if anyone knows what each wire does please let me know!

Thanks
Renault Clio 07
This morning after driving for around 5 mins the check gearbox message appeared on the dash I managed to get to work and an hour later switched engine on and message had gone. Travelled for around 30 mins didn***8217;t come on again. Does anyone know what this could be only had car since April and really not good with cars
Hi all
lo all
newbie here
i have a Renault Trafic sport 120dci energy 15 plate just bought
and im from Norwich .
sounds like a dating club lol
Renault Clio mk 3 engine sputters between 1500-2000rmp
Hello I have a diesel manual transmission 2006 clio mk3 and recently my engine has been sputtering and jerking in between 1500-2000rpm. Just had the diesel filter replace still doing it. Don***8217;t know what else it could be.
Notifications
Hello

Is there some sort of "Clear all" button for the notifications, for things like, thanks received, and likes ect

Thanks
Rain sensor pinout
Hi,

I'm after the pinout/wiring for rain sensor 82 000 63060 used in Laguna & Clio (possibly others).



Any help gratefully appreciated.
Many thanks,
T0m

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire