jeudi 6 septembre 2018

New Formula e Gen 2 Car

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
New Formula e Gen 2 Car

Better late then never tceh spec on https://globalf1motorsport.blogspot.com/

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Spark_II.jpg (32.9 KB)
r-link new maps
Hello



I bought a renault kagoo 2015 model from France and I transported it to Greece.


I bought the maps Eastern Europe V1000 from r-link store and I followed the installation instructions on the sd card.

The map files are transferred to the sd card but when the sd card is placed in the car it does not find them. I put the card in the car with the engine open but it does not show me any installation update.


The maps of France appear automatically.


From the r-link to the car when I am in the r-link stor I find the maps but do not installations.

Does anyone have any idea what might happen?


Thank you very much
Thread Of The Week 37, September, 2018
WHICH POST SHOULD WIN THE THREAD OF THE WEEK CONTEST THIS WEEK?

Choose from the topics (posts/threads) listed throughout the forum(s), and vote for your favourite post now.

What is Topic Of The Week?
Topic Of The Week (TOTW) recognises threads or posts that have been created in the last week which provide an excellent answer to a question, or add to the community in some way. Any listed topic (thread) is eligible for the Topic of the Week selection.

What determines a Topic Of The Week?
Topic Of The Week is based on a simple nomination system. Throughout the selected forums, members with adequate permissions can nominate their favorite topic by clicking on the award nomination button below the post.



The topics with the most nominations during the course of the week are displayed on this thread using the poll feature. At the end of the week, the first three topics with the most nominations are the award winners of the contest.

Get voting!
Clio MK2 1.2 16v Tappet settings?
Engine's at 76 thousend and needs tappets doing badly as it sounds like a diesel. Its also part of the service to at this stage.

Could someone brifly explaine how to adjust them in correct order please. Im going to leave front left side of car up so i can turn wheel by hand to get tdc.

Also if anyone knows correct tappet settings its year 2005 1.2 16v

Would greatly appriciate it ***x1f642;
Driving advice for Clio Mk 2
I got the Clio Mk2 1.9 diesel like a month ago and i would like some tips.


I can get the car moving by only releasing the clutch without pressing the gas pedal and it just moves at a set speed, its actually how i do it every time, release the clutch completly and then add gas. Is that OK to do? Should i do it differently?


When i am in second gear and release the gas pedal, then it slows down to a set speed and it seems to add gas on its own to maintain that speed. Its a bit annoying because that speed is a bit to high for parking lots and when i apply the brake to slow down further, the engine lugs. Is it OK to not touch the gas pedal while in second gear and just "coast" along?


Does the car add gas on its own when i am not pressing the gas pedal in first and second gear to prevent stalling or what? I know that diesel cars have enough torque at low RPMs to get a lightweight car moving with its idle revs, but i get the feeling that something else is going on.
Hello Evelybody
Helle Evelynbody,

I am new to this community, i hope to share more car hobby with every friend.

Thanks.
Noisy fuel tank pump
Kangoo van 1.5dci..... My new van has a noisy fuel tank pump/sender, never noticed any noise on any previous dci Renault I've had, is it fubar'd or could it be something else, it's on all the time with ign on, I know it's a pig of a job to get the sealing ring back on I've done one before before.
New guy here
Hi folks,

Well, I am a new guy here. It has been my habit over the years to find online communities tailored to my existing and new acquisitions. Lucky, I have mostly found helpful, like minded and friendly folks. I try to do all my own work unless the lack of some special equipment prevents it.

So, now I am in Slovakia working on our summer home and needed a car (instead of borrowing friends cars all the time). I ended up with a 2002 Espace 2.0 16V gas engine and automatic transmission. Of course, it is not new and needs a few things taken care of. Hopefully, that's where you all come in :grin2: .

Cheers,
Glenn
Guess whats back
Cookie monster is back :| :frown2:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire