lundi 10 septembre 2018

Renault Clio 2010 1.5 diesel - engine won´t turn over

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Renault Clio 2010 1.5 diesel - engine won´t turn over
My car won´t always turn over after driving over 30mins or driving many short distances in a roll. You just hear a click when you tunr the key. Normally it will star over a one-three attempts.
There was one time it didn't start at all, rang the break down service and then of course it started no problem (I had let the engine to cool down 1,5hrs).
I have new battery and mechanic said he reckons it is not the starter as it never does it when the engine is cold and it doesn´t always do it when the engine is warm.
But it is highly annoying issue as I kinda need to plan my stops (cant got to supermarket straight after work etc.).
Any ideas are welcome!
Intermittent fuel problem
Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me with this one. My son has a 2008 clio 1.2 petrol. About a month ago he broke down and was transported back to my local garage with a suspected faulty fuel pump. I sourced a fuel pump which the garage fitted and all seemed well. After about a week my son said that the car had cut out a couple of times just for a split second but was then fine. As the fuel in the tank got lower (down to about 70 miles left) he said it was cutting out more frequently especially round right hand bends !!
When he puts more fuel in, the problem goes away until it gets low again.
I've had a bit of a look online and some people have talked about tanks warping but my feeling is it's a fuel pick-up issue.
I can't seem to find anyone with this exact problem!!
Any help would be appreciated
Movano 08 hesitation
As above I have a 2008 movano 2.5, it started hesitating on pulling away and puffs black smoke at times, I have changed hte MAF sensor, glow plugs and now the rail sensor they made a little difference but the hesitation/power loss is still there when pulling away, if I unplug the MAF sensor it goes ok but really blows out black smoke but there is no hesitation, any ideas before I torch it and go back to transits?
clio 1.4 petrol cyl 4 misfire
snap code 305 cyl 4 misfire swopped plug pencil coil and injector still shows cyl 4 misfire
Clio IV 2015 0.9 TCE - beeping sound with inserted card
Hello,

I have a strange issue with my Clio IV 2015 0.9TCE LPG. As you can see on video, when I insert card, dashboard starts to beeping, but without error on display. It is very annoying. Any Ideas?

Signal stops and I everything is okay. Car drives normally, as usual - nothing wrong seems to happen.

It is always the same sound signal pattern.

https://youtu.be/Zz-tqVs31Xg

Greetings from Poland, Maciej.
Lacking power on mountain roads
I have a nice comfortable GRAND ESPACE 5 DOOR ESTATE (2001) 2.2 dCi MANUAL 5 Door(s). I am taking my car into a garage because whilst being on a motorway on an incline, my speed went from 100km down to 40km, other drivers behind were not pleased obviously. When I reached the top the car improved and the speed increased. I have been informed its probably to do with the turbo. (no idea), if it means a complete change of Turbo what am I looking at paying for the job.

Also with the information given above, what is my car model, or how can I find out if its a Race, Expression or Privilege?? Also when looking at other threads people mention mark numbers (roman), what is mine please.
1985 Traffic 1.6 new engine
Please please can anyone help.
Bought a Renault camper 1.6 petrol and engine popped on deliver. Starts over heating dreaded white smoke. Can I get a engine for this 1985 model and where from. I'd rather spend more on than loose £2000.cheers
Thread Of The Week 38, September, 2018
WHICH POST SHOULD WIN THE THREAD OF THE WEEK CONTEST THIS WEEK?

Choose from the topics (posts/threads) listed throughout the forum(s), and vote for your favourite post now.

What is Topic Of The Week?
Topic Of The Week (TOTW) recognises threads or posts that have been created in the last week which provide an excellent answer to a question, or add to the community in some way. Any listed topic (thread) is eligible for the Topic of the Week selection.

What determines a Topic Of The Week?
Topic Of The Week is based on a simple nomination system. Throughout the selected forums, members with adequate permissions can nominate their favorite topic by clicking on the award nomination button below the post.



The topics with the most nominations during the course of the week are displayed on this thread using the poll feature. At the end of the week, the first three topics with the most nominations are the award winners of the contest.

Get voting!
Removal of Robotic Gearbox Unit Trafic
Hi
I live in France and you would think I would be able to get problems solved for my Trafic (Nissan Primastar). Not a chance.

First dealer quoted over 6000 euros for replacing everything connected with the auto gear select but without a guarantee they could fix it.
Next dealer quoted for replacing the Engine Wiring Loom just short of 2000 euros, changed it and no difference, so I am assuming it is the robotics unit and I have found a company that will test it for me and let me know if it is faulty.

So to finally get to the point of my thread can anyone let me have a copy of the Renault instructions for taking this unit off and then I can send it away for testing.
Steve

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire