samedi 15 septembre 2018

EGR connection

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
EGR connection
Been having 'check injection' light on over 60 mph and have been told faulty connection to EGR. changed EGR for brand new one. still getting message, anyone else suffered and rectified. please share info if so.
06 Dethleffs Camper van, Master dci 120 engine
Hi. New to this . Hope someone can help. We have a camper van with Renault Master engine which was driving perfectly until 4 weeks ago when after stopping for short break would not rev or move. Have replaced MAF sensor and cleaned erg valve. One injector showed a slight fault and we had that fixed. Still wont go. Any ideas. Thanks.
Scenic 2 2004 problem. It pufs black smoke and jerking every 2 seconds
Hi all... Dono if this is the right place to put this post or not but im a long way from home (1000km) and have desturbing problem.
When i drive 1st and 2nd gear thrue the town everything is normal or it apiers so... But as soon as i go 3rd gear or higher it starts to pufs black smoke every 2 secs or so... Starts tugging and jerking.... Not much but it still is anoying. When i go up hill it is more noticeable....it hepends around 2300rpm give or take 200... No dashboard faults whatsoever....
Recently had electronic problem.. Wich i havent fixed yet... Cos i dono where the problem is.... Id does not show fults on board.....
Is the engine problem mybe in electronic.... Or some striped wire touching the bodie of the car?
Or it is mechnic problem of some parts?
Thx guys, you are the best..
Braking system fault **Fixed**
Hi guys, I have a 2013 Renault Megane Estate mk3. The other day I was driving to work and on came a warning light break system fault. I tapped the breaks and everything seemed fine so I drove a bit further and the warning light went off. I had a look at the pads when I got home and still lots on them. Checked break fluid and looks fine. Since then the warning light flashes on and off constantly. Is this a known problem? Any ideas how to sort it without costing a fortune?
Thanks guys
Master 2.5 DCi 100 new-to-me questions
Hi,

a couple of questions regarding a 2005 Master DCi 100 (2.5) I am trying to get to know better. I was hoping to see more info in the "Driver's handbook" than I've found, but realised that this handbook covers so many differently equipped variants that it cannot be more specific than it is. E.g. it stated that the fuel tank is either 70 or 100 l - is there another way of knowing which capacity tank I have than filling it up? Such as "the LWB ones have the bigger tank" or "those with the less powerful engines (DCi 100) have the smaller tank".

Does this engine have a particulate filter fitted?

Timing belt; I assume this is to be replaced at say 60.000 miles intervals. Any age limit of the belt? I assume it is better to have the engine run regularly than if it stands inactive for extended periods of time.

Can anyone recommend an independent mechanic in the greater London area for getting a new timing belt fitted?

Many thanks!
Message from Stu (ours2012)
Went to see my mate yesterday , his wife said he's in the back mowing the grass . He was just stood there, leaning on his mower sobbing like a child . I said "what's up mate are you ok?" He replied "yeh I'll be fine I'm just going through a rough patch ".


dont blame the messenger........:grin2:
Enjoy management lights on car runs fine!
3 minutes ago · #12
Hi, hope you don't mind me hijacking the post, sorry, new to forum. My Renault grand Scenic failed it's mot today due to warning lights being on (have been on for 2 years and passed 2 mot's with them on) car runs perfectly fine and has done since lightning came on. Warning lights are; check anti pollution system; check injection system. Because of the new mot rules, today it failed ***x1f625;. Garage can't fix it and scared it will cost a small fortune! Incidently, the emissions test passed fine so clearly something else? Thanks for you advice in advance! Lisa ***x1f917;.
Weird Electrical Issue - 06 Renault Master
Hi All,
I've got a strange issue with the electrics on my 06 Master, no interior cab lights come on, no radio, no clock, no flashing immobiliser light, when I lock the van the hazards don't flash but they do when I unlock the van, if I lock the van with a door open I don't get a beep to let me know that a door is open, also seems like the alarm no longer goes off. This all came about after I disconnected the earth from the battery in order to charge it as it was flat, once I reconnected it when it was full, the above started. Checked all fuses under the steering wheel and they're all okay. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TIA
Renault Master 2015 rear brake pad pins.
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me the size of the torx bolts on the rear pads in relation to a 2015 renault master long wheel base dci 150 please? it looks to be in the region of t60 to 70 but its a one off job and my usual torx bits aren't big enough for commercial vehicles.

I cant seem to find this information anywhere, hoping some kind is either a Renault tech or has worked on them and willing to share the exp.

Thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire