mercredi 26 septembre 2018

Timmy Needs Help too.

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Timmy Needs Help too.
Mate Has a Win7 M/C from new.
Obviously now updated to Win10.
He's got 3 accounts on it. Forgotten the Passwords to all of them. :frown2:
I got into it as an Admin & He's got all the data he wanted to keep, extracted.

Now he wants it Re-Formatting.
Am I right in thinking that MS will consider it a new build & want another Licence Payment?
If so how does one do it, FREE?
Should I Start with Win 7 or I have a Win 10 Beta Testing Disc, which Is how this machine started life?
Thoughts Ladies & Gents please?
Laguna 2 handbrake
Hello guys! Does the lever and mechanism is the same for RHD and LHD? Non electric handbrake. My adjustment screw snapped and how much could I see it is not possible to change it. So I guess I need new whole lever.
Renault grand scenic 1.9 dci 2004
Hi, recently had new engine fitted and had to have fuel system bled, all went ok only fuel coming from a black spout looking thing ( will attach pic) could someone please tell me what it is and if there should be anything attatched
to it. Engine hasn't been fully turned over yet.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	Screenshot_20180926-175312_Google_1537982613878.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	167473  
Trafic 2007 warning lights ??
Warning lights are displaying MIL, Glow Plug, & SERV. But no faults are showing on reading with 3 different obd readers, 2 at local garage + my torque reader. Engine has started & run normally for a month - 1500miles-

Am I right in thinking a glowplug might be down?

Also the trip computer (mpg, etc) is not reporting.

David
1984 t100 autosleeper engine swap???
Hi just wondering if anyone has changed an engine in one of these I currently have a 1647cc petrol but was wondering what other engines could go in wouldn't mind a newer diesel engine. Thanks in advance
Turkey
"What are you doing on that laptop?" asked my wife.
"How does Turkey this year sound," I smiled, "Me, you and the two kids, what do you say?"
"When?" she asked.
"Christmas time," I replied.
"It sounds amazing, but we can't afford it," she asked with a quiver in her voice.
"Yes we can," I replied, "Tesco are doing a big one for £12.99 if we pre-order it now."
Hesitation On Hills When Engine Is Cold (MEGANE III)
Noticed this over the last few days. I start the car, drive up a few hills, notice hesitation and loss of power.
When the issue occurs, its as if I've lifted my foot off the gas. Other times it feels like it is struggling to build power.
As soon as the car has been running for over a minute or two, the issues goes away. I can drive all day long without any power delivery problem.

I had this with my previous Megane. Ended up getting worse. Had to replace coil pack in the end.
Fuel consumption has increased.
Oil level dropped by 1 circle (trip computer read out) after oil change 2.5k miles ago.
Plugs are 4 months old. Car has done 53k.

I thought about air leak but this would happen regardless of warm or cold engine.

Thank you.

MEGANE III Petrol 2009 Hatch 5 door K4M 848.
Nissan primastar
I have bought a second hand Nissan primastar, 2 questions.
Found the dip stick, but where is oil filler cap, looked at Renault on youtube but not the same.
Also rear door near side has something missing bottom corner that makes contact with door switch (always show open) mine is missing the bit i assume attaches to door

many thanks
Renault Scenic 54plate, not starting at all
Hi all, new to the forum - sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I have a problem similar to ones but slightly different. I went back to my car on Friday after driving it to work, when i put the keycard in, the card tried to fire up, but nothing. The dashboard displayed "low battery, low oil pressure, and parking brake fault" simultaneously. I gave it 5 minutes, and tried again. - nothing, the same result. I gave it another 10 minutes before trying again, when i got a message saying "electrical failure", and all the door lights coming on the dash (little car diagram). I called recovery - they tried the card in the slot and nothing, no messages on the dashboard, just the little red flashing immobilizer light. when i put the card in the slot, its like it isn't recognizing there is anything in there (doesn't say anything on dashboard). The battery is fine, I have central locking, i can turn the radio on, internal lights come on etc.

I am at a loose end as to what i might be and any help is appreciated before i have to take it into the garage

Many thanks,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire