mercredi 12 septembre 2018

Braking system fault

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Braking system fault
Hi guys, I have a 2013 Renault Megane Estate mk3. The other day I was driving to work and on came a warning light break system fault. I tapped the breaks and everything seemed fine so I drove a bit further and the warning light went off. I had a look at the pads when I got home and still lots on them. Checked break fluid and looks fine. Since then the warning light flashes on and off constantly. Is this a known problem? Any ideas how to sort it without costing a fortune?
Thanks guys
Scenic 2010 Spare wheel
Hello - hoping someone can help. Our 2010 reg Scenic Privilege Tom-Tom has a missing spare wheel. I am trying to find out what would have been supplied with the car originally - would it have been a steel wheel, an alloy, a space-saver?
The wheels are secured by four studs.
Answers greatly appreciated as i need to source the correct replacement prior to a long journey next week.

Thanks
plastic wings
Found out tonight while changing front subframe that the wings are plastic, are they self coloured or are they painted?
Teething problems, 2011 Grand Scenic
Hi, Have just bought a 2011 Grand Scenic and I'm having a few teething problems.


1. Every time I start the engine it tells me on the dash that one rear seat belt is fastened, when no belts have been fastened.


2. There is a droning noise at low speed.


3. Tailgate rattle that I can't pin point.


Any help appreciated.
In memory Of Stu (Ours2012)
There's been some scumbag called Carl going round breaking in to people's houses near me for months, but the police can't catch him. The weirdest thing about it all, is he was breaking into people's houses just to ruin their washing machines by putting bricks in to them & turning them on!!!!!
Really weird if you ask me... Anyway, just read that he was found dead in an alley coz of a drug overdose.. It's never nice hearing of someones death, but on the bright side, washing machines live longer with Carl gone.
Espace 3.5 V6 - Drive belt (serpentine belt)
Hello,

I'm new to the Renault forums! We just picked up an 2005 Espace 2.5 V6 a couple of weeks ago, so far so good.
As expected for an older car there are a few small issues I need to resolve. One being the electric passenger seat adjustment is jammed and the other is a screaming belt at start up.

On startup it sounds like the drive belt is screaming for about 20 to 30 seconds. After that it's fine. I tried putting some some talc and tightening the belt tensioner without any success.
I see that there is two different belts available for this engine. I'll have to find out which engine code it is (Not sure of the difference manual/auto?).

There are two belts on the engine, not sure if the both have tensioners? I can't find a diagram of the belts online and haven't had a chance to jack it up with the wheel off yet.
Not sure what the second belt is driving either? I can see one goes to the alternator etc. which I suspect is where the noise is coming from when it slips. Guessing the pother is for power steering as turning the steering has no effect on the noise.
Romano Fenati moto2
Did you see this pulled his handbreke
What a Shady site we are on here.
This is really taking the micky..
You fill in all the opt outs, and good to go
Then when you LOG out, which I have been doing.
They then clear all cookies, and reset everything as though you have not opted out..
Was a nice site, but at this, I am calling it a day..
Scenic 1 poor running
I changed the cat and lambda sensor on my scenic mark 1 1.6rte and now it is not running properly, the rev counter seems to flick upwards on steady acceleration and it sometimes it goes in to kangaroo mode. Prior to the work it was not a problem runner. Any suggestion would gratefully received, thanks in advance

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire