vendredi 7 septembre 2018

Valve lifters

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Valve lifters
Hi, just been rebuilding the head on my Megane 1.4 K4J engine but forgot to keep the valve lifters immersed in oil while the engine was in bits. I can't depress them, but is that normal? What should the lifters be like when I put them back in the engine? Does anyone know? Thanks for your help.
DAB option
Hi to all, just joined the forum and am looking for some help as regards DAB on clio. Clio had DAB radio when I bought it for my wife but since yesterday for some reason it no longer does.I have looked at options top left and there are only AM and FM...:frown2:
How do I get DAB radio option back. Wife going nuts as that is only one she listened to...Thanks in advance for any help...:wink2:
clio iv 1.5 diesel 90ps check vehicle
hello ,

fresh owner of clio iv 90hp 1.5 diesel 2013.

picked up the car and the spanner light turned on . message on screen check vehicle, check start stop, check
hill assistance .
car runs ok .
i plugged in the diagnostic and it shows low voltage.
had a new battery istalled today bosch s4e08 70ag 650a . problem remains
Radio code
Anyone know how to get my radio code please? Thanks
Nearside Rear Wheel Locked Up? (MEGANE III)
As I parked up on the road, I heard a loud grinding noise at the nearside rear. Sounded like an alloy wheel grinding against a curb. I got out of the car, looked at the wheel and found a tyre mark on the road as if I'd just tried doing a burn out. The tyre track was a meter long, trailing behind the nearside rear wheel.

I was parking up at 2mph, with foot on the brake pedal as the road is on a slight decline. No warning lights, car drives fine.

Thank you.

MEGANE III PETROL 1.6 2009
2019 IndyCar Calendar
2019 IndyCar calendar:

March 10 St Petersburg
March 24 Circuit of The Americas
April 7 Barber Motorsports Park
April 14 Long Beach
May 11 Indianapolis road course
May 26 Indianapolis 500
June 1-2 Detroit (double-header)
June 8 Texas
June 23 Road America
July 14 Toronto
July 20 Iowa
July 28 Mid-Ohio
August 18 Pocono
August 24 Gateway
September 1 Portland
September 22 Laguna Seca
:grin2:
Recommended grease for gearbox output splines
Just replacing a driveshaft, I see I'm supposed to use Molykote BR2 type. I only have Comma LH and castrol PH as well as some brake grease.
Do I really need to order the right stuff, as the job is a bit urgent.
Thanks all.
DP0 Automatic Transmission Software
Hi folks,

Yes, I did search, but I never seem to have much luck that way. I am about a week into ownership of my 2002 Espace 2.0 16V gas with the DP0 transmission. My friend put 2 new solenoids and a new pressure sensor in it. That stopped the fault light/limp mode from happening, but it is not correct, yet. When cold it shifts like a million dollars, but when the fluid gets up to operating temperature, the shift into 3rd gear is very long (about 65 km/h) and into 4th on't happen until an indicated 96 km/h.

I think it must need the updated software in order for the solenoids to work properly. I have pictures of the CLIP display. Can someone have a look, please, and tell me what version the existing software is and if there is anything displayed that should concern me?

Thanks a lot,
Glenn

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	IMG_20180905_142315.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	167131   Click image for larger version
Name:	IMG_20180905_142410.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	167133  
Renault Talisman Armrest lock
Hello,
I have a Renault Talisman, 2017, and I need help to repair the armrest lock. I think the internal Spring get off but I don't know how to disassembly the arm rest.

Anyone can help me?


Any disassembly instructions?

Thanks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire