dimanche 23 septembre 2018

Renault Kangoo 2011 van issues

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Renault Kangoo 2011 van issues
Hi I have a couple of issues with my Kangoo, first start of the day it takes ages to turn over, then it***8217;s fine for the rest of the day, it***8217;s just had full service with all filters and fluids changed, new glow plugs and a new battery, and it***8217;s not improved it, also when accelerating at load in 4th or 5th gear the stop light is coming on until I stop accelerating, any ideas are welcome, diagnosic test was showing fuel rail fault if that helps? Many thanks in advance
55 espace 3.0i
Hi I have changed my diesel filter bled it but it won***8217;t start I***8217;ve pumped the prime bulb as it is turned over to no avail I***8217;ve checked the filter and seals what have I done wrong
Please help me identify a bolt
Please can someone with the software or knowledge help me identify the bolt (and nut) in this picture.
Having a saga with a dodgy garage, I'm going to have to cut the remains out myself and fit a new one.
The pic is of the Offside, but I need the Nearside if there is a difference.
If I can get a part number, it would be great thanks.

Renault Scenic - 2006 (56) 2L.


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	SuspensionBolt.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	167407  
Injection Fault??
Hi I am looking for some help with my car, i have a Renault Dynamique Petrol automatic. It momentarily goes into idle and will not accelerate and i then have to take my foot of the accelerator for a for a second then back on and it then picks up again. twice now has it gone into idle mode longer and will not pick up whatever I do until i turn the engine off and on again then it's all good just the momentary idle from time to time. The second time it beeped and the message injection fault came up. When it all started i was in cruise control mode on the motorway and it suddenly disengaged from cruise and I just accelerated and turned it back on and once in a while it would do that when in cruise control mode and then now it's as described above. I have taken it to two mechanics and they could not get it sorted.

Help
Chas & Dave
Chas of Chas & Dave duo sadly passed away earlier today.

Will be missed as they were always good to listen to.


RIP DAVE respect.
2015Megane Bluetooth problem
Hi, I have a 2015 megane with tomtom, I am trying to connect my LG g6 to the car and the car radio just keeps rejecting the conection, I have tried a few other phone and just get the same thing happening. I have deleted any other paired phone, tried to factory reset the radio aswell nothing seems to work so any help would be great, thank you
Hello,
Wow, forums - very 2000's!

Hope you are all well and people still use this forum (if not them I am wasting my time typing to myself! )

Al
Megane 2 1.5dci 60kw wont start
Hi,

So today my car didn't start. It used to not start for the first attempt after parked for like 20minutes, then I would press start button again and she would start. But time went by, and this problem got more serious. Now it sometimes won't start at all, like today. Timing belt has been replaced, oil, fuel, air filters have been replaced few months ago. After it didn't start at all for the first time in the morning, the same day in the evening I came home after work, tried to start her and she started with the very first push of the start button. I drove it right away to closest workshop for mechanics to take a look. They said it was a TDC sensor issue, I think. They replaced it and had no issues with starting for a few days. Then not more than a week later, same thing happened. It's cranking, but does not start. Before that, I bought that cheap OBD2 scanner, ELM327 I think, it showed me two errors: TDC sensor (P0340) and something related with glow plugs (P0670). Gladly my car didn't start near the garage where timing belt was changed. They connected tablet to the car and took a look at fault codes, they were the same that I was getting. They took a look at timing belt, and saw that it was miss-positioned by one tooth (they said they put it on the first time the same way the old one was on, but now they bought some kind of tool and noticed that one tooth possition issue). They put the belt the right way, and car kinda changed. No more P0340 error. 5 days has passed, and during that time it once started during 4th attempt. And now it does not start at all, is cranking but without luck. Tried pumping with primary pump, no luck. It's +12 degrees of Celsius outside (lately it was much warmer when car start issues were gone, like +26 degrees of Celsius).

Can this problem be because of P0670 error? Mechanics say that the weather should be alright now and glow plugs should not be used for starting.
Under bonnet fuse board
Me trying to be clever and remove fuse board to check fuses without moving anything else i cought the live feed to the fuse board on the negative battery terminal.
Anyway after finally removing checking what i needed to and replacing everything i have no power to instrument panel stop/start etc
What fuse coulad i have blown that maybe feeds the fuse board
Your help is much appreciated

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire