jeudi 27 septembre 2018

Renault Fidji 2003 1600 petrol rear hatch

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Renault Fidji 2003 1600 petrol rear hatch
Hi there
The glass in the rear hatch has shattered. Renault no longer sell this as a spare
Does anyone know a where I can get a replacement glass or a replacement door , I have tried putting a request on the breakers web site but no luck
The window in the hatch opens separately to the door
Thanks for your help
Keith
Renault Laguna 3 2.0 dCi engine mounts
Hi.I was wondering how do you know how to recognise bad engine mounts.I have a Laguna 3 with the 2.0 dCi engine and when it is warm and summer the engine gives very litlle vibration.But when it comes winter time and it gets colder the engine starts to give a lot more vibration so much so that sometimes the dashboard starts to rattle.It still runs smooth and at minimum it is just that i guess the engine mounts get stiffer so i was wondering does anybody else have this problem or a solution. Cheers.
Goodbye
Well after 7 years and 148k miles of ownership (180k miles total) my little dci has lay down for the last time. It is now waiting to be crushed. Sad really.

Suspected catastrophic fuel pump failure. Quite unspectacular as it happens. In my ownership ran regularly on BP Ultimate. NEVER supermarket fuel. Not once. Serviced like clockwork, some may have argued that it was overserviced :grin2:

Anyway... On to the blue oval now for me - petrol of course.

Thanks for all the help over the years. Catch you all later.
Salisbury
Flooding in Salisbury, Russians deny being there........>:)>:)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20180927-WA0000.jpg (27.6 KB)
Help with mk3 espace 2.0 16v door locks
Could anyone plz tell me what kind of door locks I have? The key fob has given up the ghost and renault are asking over a 130 quid for a replacement!! I have an aftermarket alarm/central locking system but the instructions (translated Chinese) are awful and without knowing what system I have, I may do more damage.. PS, I'm useless with a multimeter and electronics tho a quick learner so any help would be greatly appreciated thank you..
Astronaut
Astronaut: Houston, we have a problem.
NASA Controller: What is it Commander?
Astronaut: I don’t think I can take it any more. The emptiness, the massive space, the endless void, it just goes on and on with nothing there.
NASA Controller: Calm down commander, we have seen this sort of thing before. We can help you.
Astronaut: I don’t think you can. I just can’t get me head around it, it’s just so vast and I can’t see nothing, nothing I tell you.
NASA Controller: Commander, just sit down, take a deep breath and calm yourself. Is that better?
Astronaut: Yes.
NASA Controller: Good. Now, how about you have a mars bar instead and put down that packet of Walkers Crisps, then we can start the training mission.
power steering fluid for laguna 2004
how to know power steering fluid for laguna 2004, because i have not the manual book
Badly smoking from the exhaust and the engine baby.
Hello.
My 1.9dci (f9q820) Mk IV Espace has smoking really badly. I've spent most of today taking the top of the engine apart to see if I can get to the Turbo as I think that's where the problem lies. I've run into issues I didn't consider as I stupidly thought I'd be able to take the head off easily but that's not the case.
Am I going about this all wrong?
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks.
Megane MK3 F4R870 better clutch kit?
Hello All, So I have an old Megane III 180 TCe 180 hp 2009. And my clutch is starting to wear out and I wonder if you guys know if a clutch kit with dualmass flywheel for a RS 250 with engine code F4R874 will fit my car that has code F4R870. I'm after an uprated one since the car has a remap and should give around 340 Nm and 225 hp.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire