mardi 4 septembre 2018

Renault Espace IV 2.2 dci turbo lagging black smoke

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Renault Espace IV 2.2 dci turbo lagging black smoke
I have a Espace IV 2.2 dci witch is acting up on me.
If i press the accelerator to the floor it will not generate boost, it tries to accelerate by adding diesel but without boost it just generates black smoke.
If i lift my foot and press again the it will generate boost and act normal.
If i just hold my foot down it will generate a code, can't remember witch right now (I'll get back to that later)
The turbo is a china turbo, but ran without problems before.
I have an other car with the same engine so i tried to svop parts.
This is the parts i have svoped.
LMM
Boost sensor
both vacuum solenoids


Sjekked vacuum lies
and turbo activator (vacuum)
any ideas??


Regard
A slightly confused Espace owner
Laguna 3 instrument cluster removal
Hi, the instrument cluster led display is acting up so I want to remove. Looks like a plastic cover and two nuts/screws holding in place. Can anyone tell me how I got about remove, including unclipping that plastic bit.

Thanks
Tom
Misunderstanding
I've just seen a car displaying a 'Baby on Board' sign.

You can imagine my surprise when I looked through the window and saw a baby nailed to a piece of 8 x 4 ply.

:wink2:
Won't rev over 1500rpm Trafic 2 2.0
Hi guys. My first time posting but had some great advice in the past so thank you all.

My problem. I bought a 2008 Renault trafic 2 2.0 dci115 navigation long wheel base in may this year. Drove it all the way from Birmingham to Hamburg in Germany a few days after and ran fine (a little stutter at high revs 3500+) but caused no issues. Then after a few weeks it began to lose performance and wouldn***8217;t rev over 2500rpm.

I looked through the posts on here and settled on the MAF sensor being the cause. I cleaned it with the proper cleaner and it solved the problem, but only for half an hour or so. Then each time I cleaned it it worked for a few minutes then went back to knackered again.

Being in Germany and speaking very little german I decided to order a new MAF from eurocarparts in the uk and had it shipped over. After fitting the new part it got slightly worse and wouldn***8217;t got over 1500 rpm, 25 mph max on a downhill slope.

Within this time it developed a rattle from the engine. A loud knocking noise that only happens whilst driving, nothing whilst revving.

Initially thought the big end was on its way out but I***8217;ve driven it from my hotel to my job (around 2km) for 3/4 weeks now. I know that***8217;s a bad idea but no choice.

There is no smoke and it***8217;s lost no oil. Starts fine every time.

I took it to a german garage and they told me to take it to a Renault dealer but the language barrier was an obstacle.

They did point towards the pipe from the inter cooler. Not sure what they meant.

I***8217;ve read loads online regarding dpf , map, egr etc but I***8217;m struggling to get parts out here for some reason.

Does anyone have any idea where I should start. I have tools but no ramp.

Thanks guys. Any help is much appreciated.

Rich
Checking version of Satnav maps and Aux in Laguna 3
Hi,


Does anyone know how to check what version of maps I have on a 2009 Initiale Laguna Estate.


My radio is the Cabasse Tronic Carminat CD with bluetooth (no cd changer or CD/DVD in the glovebox).


Aslo does anyone now if version 32 of the maps comes with a system update. I've seen elswhere the french have a version 34 DVD which comes with a system update CD. I was wondering if their is any benifit to buying the french map update from another site just for the system update CD.


I might as well ask if anyone knows of any way to add a line input to this steroe. I don't have the "update" list and I have the factory blietooth. From my reading on this foroum am I correct in thinking the bluetooth has used the only input connector and that it's not a possibility. I was looking to later buy a Pure 200 and would have prefered a wired connection but looks like I will be stuck with FM.


I've all but given up on replacing the whole system with a tomtom system as I can;t for the life of me find a head unit with the beige surround so it would look odd in my car. I can find the display and control stalk on ebay easy enough.


Kind regards


Andrew


:grin2:
Renault clio 1.4 starting problem.
Hi guys, am new here, I have Renault clio 1.4 16v not starting but cranking after replacing the gearbox, the car stood for almost 18 months before the gearbox was replaced, now it's replaced is not starting. I will really appreciate if you can can help me. Thank you.
2010 Megane Won’t Start - Fuse F19
I also, like many, have the problem of this 25A fuse, F19, blowing. Just started becoming more regular.
There are a few threads on this where the resolution is to change the fuse but don’t identify the cause of the fuse blowing. I am trying to establish the cause of the fuse blowing.
Unless I can get this fixed soon so that it doesn't happen again I think my wife will be suggesting a new car - cant afford that option!!!
Ok the fuse is blowing but why? I need to try and diagnose the root of the problem but need some info about what the fuse supplies. I could trace it out but would prefer info from a drawing so that I can cut to the chase.
Can anyone tell me - what does this fuse supply? is it the solenoid on the starter motor body? if so is that all it supplies?
Or if someone has already diagnosed the reason it blows that would be better still.


I have a 2010 Renault Megane and the engine fusebox is USM BD95 L1

Thanks in advance
Choices
If you had the choice of Bill Gates fortune or ending poverty in Africa.....











What colour Ferrari would you get >:)
Bumper swap
Hello ***x1f642;
I have a dent on my farside front bumper. I can't find one anywhere and was just wondering will a standard clio 07 bumper fit onto a clio campus 07? Thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire