mardi 11 septembre 2018

Here is my car

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Here is my car
Here is my car people s view

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180910_134943_1536594407719.jpg (48.5 KB)
File Type: jpg 20180910_133307_1536594546124.jpg (53.0 KB)
File Type: jpg 20180910_122545_1536594686508.jpg (48.3 KB)
Warning don't throw rubbish!!!
This happened in Russia!!:laugh:


https://dailym.ai/2MjVeta
Megane 55 1.9dci cat converter
Hi all. I have Megane 55 reg 1.9dci convertible. Unfortunately the cat converter has collapsed inside stopping the car from revving up so I have started to do top all disconnected from turbo. Underneath next but getting dark postponed till Friday now got go to work in between. The question is do I have to take the drive shaft off on the os to get the cat converter out. Thank you for any help
Shaun
Laguna ii - No indicators or hazards
Hi Folks,


Problem time again. Driving to work this morning when out of the blue the indicators stopped working. When I turn the stalk either left or right the direction arrow on the instrument panel comes on and stays on until I turn the indicator stalk to off. They were working when I left for work but now no chance.


The hazards are a no-no as well although the switch light flashes as though they are working. I've searched the forum for this problem and the consensus is that it's either the hazard switch or the UCH. I've disconnected the hazard switch but still no indicators.


Will the hazard switch being removed cause this fault? Does a good switch have to be fitted?


When I lock or unlock the car, all indicators flash as they should.


I've read that the UCH can be changed but you have to change the ECU and steering lock along with the card. Obviously they all have to be matched i.e. from the same car but the Heynes manual says that if the UCH has been disconnected it has to be re-programmed. Anybody know if this is true and if it is, is it expensive?


Sorry to ramble on but I wanted to cover as much as I could.


Cheers
It's all getting technical
A few weeks ago I had an engine warning light come on
Got the AA to read the codes and it came up that the O2 sensor bank 1 and The Camshaft sensor bank 1 were showing faults.
Got these changed along with the O2 sensor on bank 2.
No warning lights and the car ran better for a while.
My mechanic suggested checking with the fault reader again and now it is showing fault code DF092. Which I believe translates to a O2 wiring issue.
Not sure if anyone has had the same issue and solved the problem?
The mechanic has suggested that it maybe something to do with the VVT solenoid so I have asked him to change the sensor on the gearbox bell housing.
The car still starts every time and still runs ok all be it a bit low on umph. No lights on the dash or messages

Grateful for any thoughts?

Cheers Steve
mudflap things
after last nights rain i could hear a flapping all the way home from the drivers side front wheel area, this morning after trimming the tree and fixing the bike had a look.
the mud flappy thing is not only loose its broken.
decided to check the other side and errrrrr there aint one LOL.

checked pics it aint been there since i had the car :surprise:not sure i should be allowed to drive if i can't spot obvious things like that lol

screw driver shortly to remove said offending flap then hunt for some new ones.
TDC Sensor Megane 2006 Convertible
Hi all


Came across this site and despite lots of information about TDC sensors, for love nor money can I locate mine on my 2006 Megane convertible.

I took the battery out, try etc etc to hopefully find it underneath the thermostat where most of the posts on here say it it and show pictures, but it is not there, looked everywhere, infact spet 2 hours this morning trying to locate it. I need to clean or replace iot, my symtons are almost certainly the TDC centre.

Can anyone please help with this, where is it likely to be located please?

I will greatly appreciate anyone help with this to finally solve this mystery
Newbe alert
Hello all, Have a 2005 Megane Scenic 1.5 DCI Expression 100. since a rear caliper was changed have been getting the braking fault warning with buzzer and red stop light coming on after about 10 minutes of driving.......stop restart and all resets and again after about 10 or so minutes the same drama.....Have changed the front discs and pads as they were ****ged...no change, rear disks are bad so will be doing this very soon,,,,,I suspect it is something on the rears as the problem only started when this repair was done on the rear brakes.......any ideas?? I do get some judder through the pedal also
G/Box oil capacity
Been told different amounts, 2.5ltrs 2.8ltrs, 3.4ltrs. Renault say 2.5ltrs, anyone know different ?


2014 Kangoo van 1.5dci 75PS 5speed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire