jeudi 13 septembre 2018

Clio 2008 Air bag issue

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Clio 2008 Air bag issue
Hi,
My good lady has a clio 1.2 2008. The air bag and service warning lights have been coming on intermittently for ages. Today I went out to try to find out the problem. AGAIN. When I jiggle the ignition key the light goes out. Comes back on after a while, so I jiggle the key and off it goes again. Is this a normal fault and if so is it just a case of renewing the ignition switch? I have read about the wires under the seats but they do not make the lights go out after pulling them apart and rejoinuing them, only the jiggling of the key in the ignition does.
Thank you.
Air bag 11g fault
Hi one and all,another nightmare with renault clio 2,computer locked issue and a drivers airbag fault,which i suspected the squib,so bought another one,still shows on fault code,computer locked,so got 3 airbag modules and changed still showing same thing (locked),with the diagnostic machine went to functions to unlock , but still not ryt,tested contunity on wiring from steering to module,looks good,only one power supply with ignition on,any advise friends?
Renault Clio 1.2 16v Dashboard inop?
Hi, ive got a clio 1.2 16v the dashclocks seem to have stopped working, no rpm or speed working and the digital dash at the top is not working so can't see mileage, temp or fuel level.

The fuses are not blown and when running the car the speedo and rpm needles flicker/jump sounds like a relay clicking.

Does anyone know how to test these dashclocks or is it just find a secondhand one from a breaker and fit and forget till next time:laugh:

Kind Regards


Luke
N/S side load door leaking rainwater at top of Renault Master '08 LWB HR
Hi, I recently bought a Renault Master '08 LWB HR and when closed the side load door is closed it isn't sealing against the rubber edging at the top or the front, so a lot of rainwater is getting in. The door looks ever so slightly bent at the top front and I'm wondering whether that is pushing against the rubber stopper behind it and causing it not to seal? When driving I can see that the door sits out slightly from the body of the van.

Anyone had this issue in the past, and if so know how to fix it?
Clio mk2 1.2 16v cold map temperature?
Anyone know what temperature goes the cluo c9me out of its cold map please? Reason i ask is latly my temprature guage use to show 4 bars (upto operating temperature so i always thought) but recently its been showing just 2 bars so i replaced temp sensor and thermostate. Thermostate opens at 89c but angine barly gets to 80c at 80c 4 bars show but it never stays at 80c for long. Just dont want to be in the cold map wasting fuel when no need to be
Megane I Music texts
Hi all,

I have a Megane I Music 2010. When I got a text on my old Nokia, the car would read it out and let me reply with voice commands. I now have an iPhone SE and have lost this function.

IS there anything I can do to get this back?
Torque Specs For Caliper And Hub? (MEGANE III)
Hey all,

Can anyone tell me the toque specs for the following:
1) Caliper Slider Bolts
2) Caliper Bracket Bolts
3) Central Hub Nut

I also have a few general questions:
1) Should the bleeder valve be open before pushing the caliper piston back?
2) Are the Brake Rotors held on by the Hub Nut (Rear)?

Thank you.

MEGANE III Petrol 1.6 2009 5 Door.
Check Injection Check Emmisions
Hi just bought my first Renault two weeks ago...It***8217;s a 2015 Master. Yesterday a warning came on saying check injection, this was followed about 45 minutes later by another saying check emissions.
Would anybody know what***8217;s going on please.
Advice on glowplug renewal Scenic mk.2 1.9 dci 130bhp 2008
Got check injection and Df025 fault - so going to change glow plugs, just after some advice as never done a scenic set of glows (mainly fords..... as ex ford mech) so better to do with engine hot or cold?

-

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire