vendredi 14 septembre 2018

IndyCar Set For 28 Car 2019 Entries

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
IndyCar Set For 28 Car 2019 Entries
An increase in part-time and full-season 2019 IndyCar entries could occasionally result in 28-car grids that would cause problems for some circuits on the calendar, Global Motorsport understands.








IndyCar tracks such as Long Beach and other street and road course circuits could struggle to provide pitboxes for a field approaching 30 cars.

The Toronto street course reportedly has just 23 spots on pitroad, while Road America is understood to be able to slightly expand its pit-space by realigning its pitboxes.

Series chassis builder Dallara told Autosport that it had sold more kit than it had expected ahead of 2019, with a mix of orders for new entries and existing teams wanting to buy spares or newer chassis.
https://globalf1motorsport.blogspot.com/
Is this normal?
Hi guys, I have a 2004 Grand Scenic and noticed earlier that if I tap the brake pedal 3-4 times in quick succession the car stalls. Luckily I had stopped at my house when I did it(discovered because I thought I heard a noise when stopping and wanted to see if I could replicate it.) It does it every time I try. I noticed(although I dont think its new) that when I release the brake it makes a whoosh sound like its sucking in air, it lasts less than a second.


So, is this normal? It still brakes as it should :)


Cheers, Phil
Mk3 Renault Clio 07 1.2 16v Indicator Light Switch Control Stalk - Codes
Hi, recently took the car in for the MOT and it failed because the light stalk ins't staying on all the time... been like this for 3 years never really been a problem as you push it a few times and itll engage. I have took the unit off and looked inside everything looks fine so im guessing it's just died...

Im looking for some advice as I of course need to replace it it's off the car so that hard part is done. Well so I thought I am trying to find a replacement part and im struggling to work out the codes on the unit. I have seen tons online at all different prices for the same year of car but all the codes are different. Of course I am purchasing a used part as brand new prices are just silly for what the unit is... The codes written on my unit are as follows

88102001 057

0031071664

now from the process of elimination im thinking that the 88102001 is the number im looking for, but does it need to be identical is the 1 on the end really that important will it have issues connecting to my unit? Same wire same unit just different codes. It's all a bit daft really... ive seen identical units but different codes too so im thinking it's a batch code on there with a unit or where it's made etc etc.

Any help would be great.

regards,
Hello All
So, as per my welcome PM I am introducing myself.


Hey everyone, since I passed my test 10 years ago I have mainly owned Renault's. Started off with a '97 Laguna, which was great until I trashed it! then got a '96 Megane for £735 which lasted me for 3 years. Replaced that with a '01 Megane. Then replaced that with a '07 Megane. Which had a few issues, the fan kept burning out, all of the windows ended up stopping working and oonly one of the pushbutton door locks actually locked the car. For a change I went with a Peugeot 207, which was awful and I traded it in 5 months later for a '10 Clio GT.


The Clio is seeming a really good car, but there are little things with it that I want to smarten up as it is starting to show it's age!
Fault code meaning?
Can someone tell me were to check as im not sure what ( driver side rear inertia circuit; open circuit permanent) also speed sensor problem but car drives ok.i leared it but come back again

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	20180914_153145_1536941773388.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	167257   Click image for larger version
Name:	20180914_142732_1536942331609.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	167261  
2008 Master 2.5DCI computer fault
Hi all,
My 2008 Master recently had a new alternator fitted.
Since then the on-board computer has stopped working - it will show mileage & trip metre but the MPG / Average speed / distance to next fill, etc etc just shows up as a series of flashing lines.
Is there any way to reset the computer?
Thanks in advance
2007 clio dynamique clutch juddery
I have a 1.4 Clio dynamique 2007 . When morning when I left my feet from the excelertor. The Clutch begins to grab a little-almost like a Jolt. When the engine is relatively warm there is no sign of it. I m not sure if it is the disk on the OSF that my needs replacing. It engages fine-does not slip out of gear. Can anyone advise?
New owner with questions
Hi guys, I have just bought a 2012 trafic from work which has full service history and was well looked after. My intention is to kit it out as a camper and I have already got a complete set of windows ready to go in the panels.
I want to carpet the back of the van but there are intricate sections to get over and I was wondering if anyone has any photos of vans in progress so I can see how they did it?
Especially the roof, joining to the rear of the cab matting and the panels over and by the arches are the areas I can't figure out.
Would like to carpet onto metal as much as I can but appreciate there will be a need for some ply lining.
Also, I have the original stereo in place which has a basic one din screen / clock above. I want to change for a better stereo which I have, will the screen work with another stereo other than the original? I also have a spare sat nav double din screen out of another trafic and I could fit this but I am not keen on a remote to be able to use the sat nav. Does the screen operate as a touch screen and does it display other radio information?
Thanks.
Airbag warning light in hot temps / Tyre sensor warning light in cold temp
Hi!

First of all hope its ok to post this, I did search forums beforehand and found similar problems to mine but no real answers. I have a 2007 Clio Dynamique auto. When its been a warm day I always get the Airbag warning light and the amber spanner on the dash - it then disappears after about 5 mins driving. When its been a cold night I then get the tyre pressure sensor fault, amber spanner / check tire pressures and then sometimes Stop puncture! which beeps and comes up with a red STOP sign on the dash.

It happened this morning, the first cold morning in ages. I'd got check tire pressures for about a week beforehand on both front tires but I have checked the pressures multiple times and they're fine and not losing air either. This morning - stop! puncture. Indicating both front tyres had punctures. Neither appear to and I'm suspicious as it seems unlikely I'd get two punctures just like that.

I'm currently leaving it to see if the warning is gone when I go out later once its warmed up a bit but its annoying and worries me.

Is it a known issue / anything I can do besides go to a garage?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire