samedi 8 septembre 2018

Laguna 2007

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Laguna 2007
Hello. Does laguna 2007 diesel has Bluetooth to connect with mobile phone while driving? Thank you.
Modus ignition set removal
I have a 2007 Modus which I have had difficulty getting the key into the ignition barrel. No though even with libication and trying the spare key it simply will not work. I am sure that I need to change the ignition set which Ive found online. My question is how do you remove the old one?
I have taken all the plastic off around the steering column and can clearly see the ignition set. There seems to be a riveted pin in the top where it is attached to the steering column, but how do you remove it?
Power window switch on renault clio 3 is not working
Good morning,

The power window switch is not working on Renault Clio MK3 2012

The power switch oem is 8200214943

Does anyone has this problem ?

Thanks.
usmd-ptf fuse f11
Hi this is my first post but I'm having problems with my Aircon not working on my 2007 MK3 Laguna I've been through fuses and all check out but F11 fuse in usmd is missing but there's contacts in said socket and it's live...I had system regased 2 days ago and system is fine but compressor clutch not engaging so I need to know fuses and relays if possible thanks for any help..
Key fob replacement
I need to replace the casing for my key can find plenty for the newer model but not mine it's a 2003 trafic anyone able to point me in right direction please
RLink2
Hello, I have just joined after purchasing my Megane sport tourer 1.6 130 DCI.
I am already having small but niggly issues mainly with RLink2. I am hoping someone can help me
Please?
My first issue is lack of spoken instructions whilst I***8217;m in a call from the satnav. Is that usual?
Secondly, I have to pair my phone every time I get in the car! Surely that***8217;s not normal either?
If some one can assist it be great as so far Renault Ashford haven***8217;t been to great!
Thanks
Rob
Problem when i try to program a new card
My car renault megane 2 2005and i have only one card and i have renault clip and a new card and when i try to program process thia message appears
Please help

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	IMG_20180822_163431_1536348007485.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	167147   Click image for larger version
Name:	IMG_20180822_160454_1536348040233.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	167149  
Cookie Monster
Admin can you please sort this out.
Even when we accept and agree, its coming on every page..
This used to be an enjoyable site, now its to much of an effort even to go from one post to another.
Its EVERY PAGE..
Your site is blocking/stopping us opting out, pretty sure you cannot do that,,

Will try again on Monday, as life is to short for this Cr4p
Clio 1 lights top tip
Hi
Clio 1 1.9d 1990.
Just to share - Woke up to find no side lights, dash lights or rear lights. Headlights and Brake lights OK.
Turns out it was a dirty joint on the smaller connector on the light/indicator/horn stalk. This obviously stopped the basic lights from functioning whilst the larger connector , for the main, dip and horn, worked fine. WD40 galore and back to normal.
Hope this helps - probably similar set up to most of the older examples.
Cheers
R

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire