vendredi 21 septembre 2018

Chris Evans

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Chris Evans
Congrats to Chris Evans on the birth of Ping and Pong
Good job they were not Zoe's kids.
Can you imagine going through life being called Ping pong Balls,, :grin2:
Renault Clio Dynamique 2008 Petrol cap always open?
So we picked this car up today but we noticied that the petrol cap remaines open even when car locked? Is this a thing as my old 2003 golf locked? Any help will be amazing!
Renault megane estate mk3
Hello, im thinking of installing rear parking sensors on my renault megane estate mk3 and im wondering is there anyone who has already done this? My only question would be how to get cable from sensors to somewhere inside of car?
Hood Problem (Convertible)
1999 Megane Convertible.....Good job summer seems over since hood will not open properly.
Hoof folds back but flap will not open as hood fouls the flap......Was working fine the other week when I bought the car,,,Any suggestions would be most gratefully received....
What is this clip
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what this plastic clip is for and where it goes? I was stripping a PH2 Clio 1.2 8V after the timing belt broke and i've found this on the garage floor. Anybody any ideas?

Cheers

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	IMG_0631.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	167365   Click image for larger version
Name:	IMG_0632.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	167367   Click image for larger version
Name:	IMG_0633.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	167369  
New to this
Hi,

New to this forum, Go easy :|
Immoboliser problem
Hi guys im new to the forum i have a renault master 55 plate ive just changed the engine kept my origanal ecu key no im havinbtrouble starting it the red light on dash stays solid any help guys plz
in-laws
I took my father-in-law out for a pub lunch last week,he came out of the gents covered in pee.
What happened Dad,you ok? I enquired.
It's these bloody bi-focals he replied I can't get used to 'em I tried shaking the pee off what I thought was my c0ck and that's where the problem started.


:wink2:
OK... where is the idle control valve? :)
So my quest for engine knowledge is on a good start but for the life of me I can't find that mysterious idle control valve anywhere on my Megane 2. Seems like all other Renaults have it but not mine!

Well, I DID run into this bit of information that it might also be the "solenoid valve" (what a nice sketchy generalisation) located in this picture with a red arrow. Could this cause bad idling if clogged? What's it called? (No, please don't say solenoid valve, it must have something more to it's name or purpose, right?)





If this is THE valve for idling, is it cleanable with WD 40 as well?

Is it safe to disconnect the hose from it and try starting the car to see if it causes the idle stalling like this guy has done it here:



Thanks for any help!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire