vendredi 28 septembre 2018

Hello from Portugal!!

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Hello from Portugal!!
HI.
I'm here to help and be helped about cars, essentialy about Megane 3 ST. Regards
Excessive vibration at 50mph
Hi everyone, I wondering if someone could help!

I am writing for a friend actually here! Honest!

Here's the story

9 months ago, my friend bought a renault clio 1.4 16v 06 plate. Got it cheap, but 3 months later was advised to replace the cambelt, at 80k.

He took it to this garage, not an official dealer but they seem ok.
They replaced everything as you would expect, pulley, belt, pump. And they also did the main service.

Now, since taking the car from the garage, there was extremely excessive vibration throughout the car from 50mph+. Not through the steering wheel though, the whole car just vibrated. The engine also shook quite aggressively when revved (this was after the following) Based on what he told me, I suggested wheel balancing and wheel alignment, but everything was spot on. He has had it back at the garage several times with them changing the offside driveshaft and cv boot. Testing it with other wheels off same model, and god knows what else! But none of these of these solved anything.

This is where I come in. A fairly well mechanically knowledgable friend, but this has been a puzzler for me

I looked up the clio cambelt change and noticed it's not the average cambelt change. So I have checked everything is lined up and the tension is good. No problems, no noises. Nothing.

Anyways, I took the air intake pipe block off, checked for any blockages and spark plugs. Although one of the bolts holding down the ignition plug is threaded. It's loose as a goose. I tried tightening it up as much as I can with temporary measures. But I can't really see that as causing a huge problem without the obvious misfire. But I'll be helicoiling that next week.
I have checked all the mounts and bushes, they seem perfectly good, and within tolerances.

Now, since I stripped all that and put it back together, the vibration has improved massively! It's no longer at 50mph, but starts at 70mph but nowhere near what was experienced originally

I just hope someone has come across before, as I'm absolutely stumped now!
He refuses to take it back to the garage as they will charge him for new parts put on! He doesn't want the hassle anymore, but I have stepped in and said I'll try and sort it for him.

Thanks for reading
Ben
Help needed
Anyone got an

Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Driver floating about..
Preferably a link to said Intel chip driver..

Spent ages scouring the net,, but must be losing my touch.. as cannot find it.. Not one in Russia neither before certain people comment ( Yep looked :grin2: )
Can get the latest , but not the Earlier one needed for XP


Hardware ID PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C12&SUBSYS_04931028&REV_B4
2006 Scenic Rough Idle - "Check Emissions"
Hello all,

My partner's Scenic has rough idle and runs lumpy. It displays 'Check Emissions'. I checked with my OBD2 tool and the code is under DTC, na 01/01. Not sure if this is just a generic code or not?

After some searching myself, it seems like changing the coil pack might be a good place to start but I thought I would ask on here and check first.

Any help appreciated!
espace under engine cover tray
hi can i buy the screws or bolts to hold the plastic cover that is under the engine, grand espace 2.2dci 2005, took it for an mot and was told theres a fair few missing, if so where from and what size etc, i have no idea . Thanks in advance
Ambulance electrics
Morning all.
New top all this. I've just purchased a newly converted 2007 master ambulance. The previous owner hasn't touched the electrics.
When I came out the other day, the battery was flat and gone. I've fitted a new battery and done a parasitic battery check, and the system seems to be drawing about 1.2 amps. When I disconnect some of the ambulance equipment it drops considerably. Why would the system be drawing? I thought the VSRs work to isolate the system when the engine isn't running.
I've attached a pic of under the driver seat and the mission equipment to help.
If any one has advice or even wiring diagrams of this I would be very appreciative.
Thanks
Dan

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180922_094109_1537956437644.jpg (48.0 KB)
File Type: jpg 20180922_094100_1537956455871.jpg (46.0 KB)
espace tailgate locking ????
Hi all we have a 2011 espace purchaced second hand with faults, most we have sorted but one, when the car is unlocked the tailgate is locked and when you lock the car the tailgate unlocks, any ideas anybody, as we have had one instace of the local s--- rooting through it
Renault Traffic Radio issue
Hi everyone I have a 2015 Renault Traffic. The radio illuminates but does not come on. What should I check.
Passenger door lock
3door Clio mk 3 08 plate petrol 1.2
Remote fobs opens boot and drivers door but not passenger door. Seems to be electrical fault in lock??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire