dimanche 30 septembre 2018

Aircon freezing Megane 3

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Aircon freezing Megane 3
Hi everyone,i have a megane 3 2012 model,i was driving yesterday,after 30mins,i noticed that the air conditioning on my car is not normal,it's not blowing enough air and cooling inside the car,also,the fan becomes so noisy,after an hour of driving,i decided to stop to check what's goin on,lo and behold!i saw that the tubes of the air conditioning is freezing,perhaps there is some blockage in the compressor or somewhere?5 days before it happened,i remember spraying a product to eliminate bad smell on the aircon intake,is it a possibility that it blocked the compressor?or there might be other cause for this?anyone experienced this?i have here attached the photo,pls help...thanks

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	FREEZE.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	167551  
renault master 2002
hi, i have a problem with my master lm35 2.2 dci, at starting the van seems to be starved of fuel, after cranking over several times it starts , then it will tick over and then die , crank it over several times again will fire up leave t idle and it carries on running , then when i start to move or accelerate the engine sounds like it is over fueling and has a diesel knock, i have recently had the fuel rail off to remove the turbo, (waste gate was seized, )) help please
eletric windows
hi i have a 2001 mk1 scenic it has 2 eletric windows in front i would like to change the rear ones to eletric as well i have both the rear moters/switches /door looms /and the switch for the front , but i cant seem to find the plugs for the front switch for the rear do i need a new fuse box to allow me to use them i cant seem to find anything not sure if a rx4 one would work any help please
Renault Master lll 2015 125 fwd M9T870
Hi,
Such a wealth of info I just had to join. I hope I can add something after this small problem and hope it helps others.


Started the engine and drove for about 300mtrs. Engine stopped and 'Injection fault' displayed on dash. Rac said there were some codes but cleared them as he said that they would not stop the engine from running.
Dash does not now show injection fault but engine will not start and I have no buzzing sound when I turn on ignition. I have tried priming fuel with a bulb that I have introduced to the fuel line but this does not work as It will not drag up fuel from the tank. This I assume is because there is a pump somewhere in line.
I have checked all fuses that I can access and checked some relays to see if they click at all by swapping them out to another location with the same relay. I cannot find much info on this model at all and hope maybe someone on this forum maybe able to help.
many thanks
bjay11
Modus with a spongy clutch pedal.
Not really been an issue but now my daughter is learning to drive it really needs to be more positive.
Doesent bother me and the wife but it has no 'feel' to help the daughter get a handle on things.
if I hear "But in my instructors car!", one more time.

I understand its a concentric slave cyl, (how to make something hard). Im guessing at 150000 miles bleeding is more than likely the answer.

Any pointers, maybe a picture of what im looking for. Or do I just trace from the MC down to the bell housing where I should find something? Sounds a bit weak but I don't know so figured i'd ask.
Radio Error Code
Hi, I***8217;ve recently had ***8216;USB Error***8217; code appear in my 13 plate scenic, it still charges my phone however unable to load anything through the system such as music, online radio ect
Anyone able to advise?
I***8217;ve changed the cable to a brand new one, still same issue.
Thanks!
Scenic II RHD to LHD headlight replacement
I need to get a UK reg. Scenic II (reg. Oct. 2008) through a Spanish ITV (MoT) as part of the process of permanent export. This requires headlight replacement. Can anyone advise that I must use 2006-09 spec. headlights or will any of the Scenic II headlight versions fit? I'm trying to source from breakers here ideally, but will use motor factors if necessary. Essential for the correct spec. for either and I'm not in position to remove an existing headlight to check first. Thanks
Renault Megane 2 CC Clutch Bleeding.
Hey,

So 2weeks ago the mechanic changed the flywheel and clutch because the trust had somewhat broken down. After those where replaced i went to try it out and the pedal was giving me only half way. When i told him about it, he told me that the master Cylinder needs to be changed. Having said that before doing to master cylinder, we had bleed it out but still air was still getting in.

Today we changed the Master Cylinder but still air is still going in and the pedal is coming up only half. Occasionally it does go up all the way but when driving it will go down instantly and stay at half way.

Any one got any tips on what this might be?

Regards.
Thanks in Advance.

Car: Renault Megane 2 CC 2006. 1.5Dci
Clio - Window Off Track
Hi All, hoping this is in the right place so apologies if not

Running an 04 Clio Dynamique 3 door, and the drivers side window is now moving out of "track" (dont know how else to describe it) when its being raised. You can still shift it into position by hand, but it's obviously not ideal

So I've taken the door trim off, removed the motor and had a look at the regulator clips. It was missing a small white clip at the bottom which I've since replaced, and thats improved things a little. It now moves out of track in the last few inches, as opposed to half way.

That being said, it still comes a long way out when rising. I now can't fathom whats going wrong. The tracks are ok, the clips are ok and the motor is fine.

I've attached pictures, can anyone point me in the right direction please? There is a small hole on the side of the window, so don't know if that has anything to do with it. There was some shattered glass inside the door, so don't know if the glass thats in is standard, and if the standard glass has this hole? That being said, I dont think the glass is the problem as it's been working fine up until now!

So, can anyone help? Thanks in advance :)

Thanks
Andy

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	20180929_181430.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	167561   Click image for larger version
Name:	20180929_181422.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	167563   Click image for larger version
Name:	20180929_181336.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	167565  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire